• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Scariest game with nice graphics?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
No offense, but after the 1st 5 or so monsters popping out in seemingly "no ****" places.... I dunno, kinda gets old fast. Just me I guess.

P.S.
Always play those kind of games in the dark :p And use a headset ;)

F.E.A.R was nice. Playing it in the dark with only candle light at midnight was fun too. O yeah, and surround sound with extra bass will make it even more fun. U'll be sitting in a puddle of urine after every gaming session if you do this.

Cheator said:
Silent Hill 2... rated scariest game by many! And its for PC :)

EDIT: Damnit :D. Didn't see FPS... well get SH2 anyway! Your lord Cheator commands it
i know this is getting off the thread,but did you see silent hill the movie.
do you have a link for a demo of silent hill. im sorry i still think resident evil 2 was the best of them all.

leojharris said:
this is going back a bit ... and i'm not suggesting the OP get this game cause it's a bit dated ... but man, playing Nocturne ... at certain points in the game ... were quite frightful. I never finished it cause I literally hated the way the controls worked ... and I *hated* walking into one darkly lit, wooded area after another and having all these near invincible werewolves jump out ...

nocturne_002.jpg

Hehehe! Dating ourselves...

I F'M LOVED nocturne. I never finished it either for exactly the same reason, and I'm pretty sure the CD is too scratched by now for me to play. But it was frightful times ten...

rainless said:
Hehehe! Dating ourselves...

HA! I played the first wing commander on a 286! MUWAHAAAAAH!! YAH! I ran a hack/phreak BBS in the late 80's!! <oOOOOoooOoOoOO...scary, i know> ... I was publishing zine's when the rest of these pip squeaks were simply accidents waiting to happen! :).

yeah. dated for sure ... still in my thirties, god-dawgit! <every year gets more interesting> ; computers are sure a lot better now ...

:attn:

Back