• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Screw Sizes For Corsair H115i Radiator Mounts

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BobCochran

Registered
Can anyone tell me the screw sizes that are used for the Corsair H115i radiator mounts? The "Quick Start Guide" included with the hardware doesn't tell me. I'm thinking of designing some sort of jig that can support the radiator for bench testing a motherboard outside of the system's case, yet still allow easy transfer of the radiator back to the case without disconnecting the waterblock and pump from the cpu.

Thanks a ton

Bob

This is for the Swiftech H240 but if your Corsair has the same 15mm spacing between fan holes they will be the same. It might be a good idea to machine slots though just in case.

SWIFTECH H240 dimms.JPG

@Robert17 and @Blaylock, Thank you both so much for your help!

I will have to do some more measurements and sketching and I want to say a big thanks to you, Blaylock, for the dimensioned drawing. That is so neat!

Thanks a ton

Bob

The photo shows the top of a Fractal Design Define R5, white, with a side window. This is where I'll attach my Corsair H115i radiator. My question is, I wonder if that type of honeycomb metal mesh has a name and can it be bought from an online vendor? Just a small sheet of that type of mesh. Or is there something "close enough" to that type of mesh that I can buy? I suppose I can do nearly the same thing with a thin pine board...drill holes on the board, attach it to some supports, and presto I have a temporary radiator mount.

fractal_case_top_1_small.jpg

If you measure the opening of the hex it will tell you the size. You can buy Modders Mesh from MNPC Tech in 12" x 12" squares. I was able to find a good source for larger pieces but I'll have to do some digging to find it again as it was over a year ago. But to answer your question, Yes you can absolutely buy it.

EDIT: I'm pretty surprised I found it actually, I've only ordered from them once. Good stuff though. They have steel and aluminum hex mesh in many different sizes.
http://www.mcnichols.com/products/perforated/hexagonal-hole/AV-142737/

Last edited:
@Robert17 and Blaylock, thanks again for the really great help. I truly appreciate it. I think the Modder's Mesh is what I am looking for since I want to build a small test stand separate from the system case. I'll also check out McNichol's. I have them both on my screen. I'm most grateful for this.

Bob

Back