• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Serious Sam BFE - is OUT

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hah the cannon is super death... Good to save for a couple of the real big bad guys you come across later on!

In behind it there is a ledge you can jump on, follow that around to the side across from the cannon, then jump up on an air conditioner unit I think it was, then you jump across to the building (with the cannon on it).

Ok the AC jump worked this time in single player. I don't know why it would not work for us in multiplayer.

Now I'm in a long alley with a laser chaingun facing away from me, hoards of enemies are mowed down by the chaingun automatically at first, then it gets overwhelmed. Wow I need a handheld minigun bad!

Updated: I was being too careful on this level. The right response is to blast away at every distant enemy that shows on screen. Do it Sam Style! :attn:

Last edited:
Back