• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Server 2003 to workstation manual??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

verbatim

Where's it gone? The site must have been taken down or something!?

. Does anyone know the new address? (if any) or have the whole lot of pages saved? I just reinstalled but now I dont know where to go from here.

I think I've got most of it sorted out. I can run games and stuff, I just need to get IE to chill out a bit and a antivirus 4 it. (NAV and pc-cillin don work).

On a sort of related note, is there a list some where of all those usefull commands for the "run" box?? I have been playing around with 'services.msc' and 'gpedit.msc'. 'gpedit.msc' in perticular is very powerfull and u can change almost anything.

Using remote desktop to access it is differant as it dosent shut the user out of server 2003 while u do it so u can have multiple people use the comp as a server! wow a real word aplication 4 it! lol.

*edit* What I HAVE managed to do now is preety good (read DUMB) I cant access one computer to the other. Its like they arnt connected properly. But it was working b4 and the internet is still shared! I just cant access through remote desktop or my shortcuts to the other comp. I turned off the firewall and checked all the setting I could. WTF????

I can ping from the 2nd comp (s2k3) to my main (winxp) but I CANT ping the 2nd comp from the first. It says all packets lost. The prob then is on the xp machine?

Last edited:
Back