• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Server turns off randomly..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kyij

I am trying to figure the problem and I believe it is either the CPU's or the RAM.. Any good way to test either seperatly?

I was trying with prime 95 but I can only test so many cores / do not know how to test a specific core.

If you want some file to look for details, please just ask.

Thanks in the advance. :shrug:

Well it might be power related... as for memory its pretty easy. Just put it in one ram stick at a time, and run memtest. if you get errors then you know its that specific ram. But most likely either something is overheating or dont have enough power. have you recently added more processors? any recent changes?

You can disable all but core 0 in bios in the core unlocking section. I doubt your problem is a bad core, however. The first thing I would suspect being the problem is the fact that you have 1333 mhz ram "overclocked to 1600 mhz" according to your Sig. If that's true, that causes me concern. It may very well be a memory problem in that sense.

It would be helpful if you would run CPU-z and post pics of tabs: "CPU", "Memory" and "SPD".

Please put info about your PSU in your Sig.

Back