• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SETI Titles and User Group now available

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eaglescouter

Frustrating Senior SETI Nut!
Hey everyone, the kind admins here (thanks Luta!) made the SETI Team a new usergroup that you may join. If you go into your usercp, under Misc you will find 'Group Memberships'. You may select 'SETI Team Member' and you will acquire a snazzy new title :)

freakdiablo said:
Now that we can freely display are membership, LET THE ULTIMATE PLAN COMMENCE!

Dunno what that plan is...but would i be correct if i said the word "Recruitment" was in that plan somewhere?

Pretty sweet they let us have User group titles!

Yeah, that was very nice for OCF to allow us our custom titles! :attn:

As for recruitment, perhaps that could start with a front page blurb about SETI and the other DC projects. This has been discussed in the past, but didn't get very far due to the lack of support, myself included here. Maybe something did get posted on the front page. I don't know, and I don't usually make it to the front page often enough to see what's up there anyway. :(

I'm not one to write/type up energetic sales pitches for such things, so I wasn't much help with the last go 'round and stayed quite. Want to give it a try? :)

im trying to get my pc on to it now so i can go to sleep and leave it doing its thing
how do i add the overclockers project?
bit confused here

im trying to get my pc on to it now so i can go to sleep and leave it doing its thing
how do i add the overclockers project?
bit confused here
It's been awhile since I've done that. When you set up SETI there should be an option to join a team. Our team name is "Overclockers.com".

Sorry I can't be of more help - we need eaglescouter to jump in here ...

LoL this thread is a tad old
:confused:

Back