• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Setting up Gridseeds

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just ordered 4 more gridseeds from Zoom hash, and another PCIe to 3 barrel plug adapter all for $515 shipped. That works out to $129 shipped each included the power adapter :)

So now I will have 6 gridseeds going for hopefully around 2.2mh and around 40w draw. yay

Interesting...HW when it's not stable, odd. I don't understand how clock speed increments can cause HW, at least not on gpus.

Wonder how many ram does it have, and what internal lookup gap value it uses.
If we could get someone to reverse engineer it we could create a scrypt-n compatible miner probably, with an increased lookup gap :p (obviously we would have to keep it private for a while xD)

Waiting for some investors to chime in on my thread, I'm rather surprised with the performance you're getting out of them, and for instant delivery at 125 per miner it's a pretty good deal.

Hey 87, apparently black coin pool will pay some big bonuses during Sunday, might be a good idea to mine there for a day at least.

It takes both sha and scrypt, and they also have a scrypt n multipool now...that coin looks really promising, 1% annual inflation, pretty popular and the multipools keep price on an upwards momentum as long as people buy into BC of course.

Back