• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Seven Way Sound Card Free For All

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice read confirmas that my Hercules Fortissimo II was a very worthwhile purchase for $40 canadian including tax, the only diff is 5.1 vs 7.1 and a dongle to conect additional speakers.

Ye Ha!!

cisco Kid:cool:

cool!!!

finally some info on my via sound......it is nice to see that it doesnt munch away on cpu usage during gaming....and sounds great too with digital opt out to digital reciever.......thanx for info.....been waiting awhile for this.......:D :D :D

That did it. See what you made me do? You MADE me order a Fortissimo III 7.1 last night after reading this. You should be ashamed of yourself!

LOL Anyway I thought the onboard 5.1 sounded ok on my IT7 MAX so hope it is worth it. BTW these cards are hard to come by. Ended up getting it right off Hercs website. Payed a few more bucks than waiting for NewEgg to get em in stock... but oh well.

Back