• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Show off your mad art skillz...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yes, nate, it can be with or without writing. I have been to several other forum sites, and it seems like they all have an emblem, or symbol for their site. Thought it'd be cool if we had one, too! But I am still gonna figure out a way to use some of the banners that were made, because they were very cool, too!

I'mn gonna work on the logo as soon as I come home on sunday (I'll be at montreal), so wait up for me

Lol, I guess I kinda mislead alot of people off track with my banner. aThen before you know it, 20 people submitted banners instead of logos, LOL

Ok right now I'm too lazy to add the wires from the VGA and DVI ports up to the bubble and to clean up some odds n ends, and do the background if you want one, but what do ya think?

logo3dmark-oc-3.jpg

If you want a nearly finished version of the bubble itself 150x150:

http://www.total-games.com/AllegianceHelp/bubble.rar - IS DOWN FOR THE MOMENT

-PC

Last edited:
takiwa said:
Yes, nate, it can be with or without writing. I have been to several other forum sites, and it seems like they all have an emblem, or symbol for their site. Thought it'd be cool if we had one, too! But I am still gonna figure out a way to use some of the banners that were made, because they were very cool, too!

Takiwa,

Ok, sounds good, would you like us to keep turning out new stuff?

I'm dying for some Feedback....

I was thinking when you get a couple you like, perhaps the best thing we could do is set up a poll with say like a final four and let everyone decide, like first one to get 100 or 200 votes.

What ya think?

Yes, I would like to see as many as possible from as many members (or non-members) as we can. The more, the better. We'll take a look at all of them, and decide on one. Even the guys that can't draw so well, or the guys with MSPaint...turn out some ideas! Someone else may be able to help finalize it...

takiwa said:
Yes, I would like to see as many as possible from as many members (or non-members) as we can. The more, the better. We'll take a look at all of them, and decide on one. Even the guys that can't draw so well, or the guys with MSPaint...turn out some ideas! Someone else may be able to help finalize it...

Sounds good :cool:

I've moved everything I've done so far plus some new stuff to my site ... take a look at eh linkage.... the page has all the JPEG's on it so it will take a while to load if you are on dial up like me :(

As always any feedback or questions are welcome! :beer:

http://nismonate.tripod.com/Bannerpage.htm

I took an idea or two, plus some of my own, and put this one together...

Attachments

• top_page.png
    top_page.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 63
That's sweet Takiwa, are you gonna go with that one, I actually think I like it the best out of the ones that have been posted so far nice job:beer:

:edit: umm what about an icon, I thought that is what you wanted? Can you, make one up out of your banner to match?

I was just posting my idea, maybe for someone else to brush it up or take that balll and run with it. Nothing is final yet. I just can't think of anything for an icon right now, nothing is coming to my mind, so I thought if I did some work on a header, I may think of something. It didn't work, but I thought the header turned out pretty good...

Hey frodo what programs are you using to make that? Is that photoshop or what? You know any good sites that I could learn to make some cool graphics like that?

takiwa said:
I was just posting my idea, maybe for someone else to brush it up or take that balll and run with it. Nothing is final yet. I just can't think of anything for an icon right now, nothing is coming to my mind, so I thought if I did some work on a header, I may think of something. It didn't work, but I thought the header turned out pretty good...

I see, but ya know if you really want someone to makes changes to your file, we need the .PSD So people could mess with the layers, I doubt we would be able to load it on the forum if you like you can send it to my e-mail, [email protected], I'll mess around see if I can think of anything for a Logo :cool:

weeeelllllllll.....like a big dummy, I didn't save the .psp file (I use Paint Shop Pro)! So, I'll have to redo the whole picture. But this may be a good thing, cause I usually do a better job the second time around!. I wanted to post it so that it may give someone an idea...some of mine was made from ideas I got when looking at the other ones posted here. Seems like the designs are getting better as we go...keep posting them!

For the sake of bandwidth, keep the pics really small in size, but keep a more detailed, larger copy on your hdd's ...

Back