• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

sl6z3 on ebay

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Like new, Full retail box, chip, and heatsink has not been used. The only reason I am selling is that I bought a 2.8 chip that does 3.5ghz. This is the new highly desired SL6Z3 code chips that are the latest process on hardforum.com and anandtech forums. This is a new Costa Rica chip batch# 3328A444, 9/12/03

WTF is Like new, Chip, and heatsink not used, sounds like Bullsh*t to me. I bet this chip is a Lemon and thats why its being sold. If it was NEW AND SEALED then it would be worth buying but this is obviously a liar. There is no such thing as Like new and claiming it was not used. This seller is another idiot ebayer trying to pass his lemons to the unsuspecting

:mad:

This guy is shady look at this aution he sold (a correct term would be 700 that overclocks to 933 in title) Its not a 700 or 933, its a 700, a newbiw would possibly think he's buying either/or a 700 or a 933mhz

Intel Pentium 3 Retail 700 or 933mhz cpu

This is a retail Intel P3 700mhz chip, 100mhz fsb. When I had it in my abit motherboard, It would run a 933mhz flawlessly, or 133fsb. Includes original packaging and retail heatsink (never used). The chip is perfect, and left over from an upgrade to a p4 (see my other auctions).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14292&item=3433451184

Silversinksam said:
WTF is Like new, Chip, and heatsink not used, sounds like Bullsh*t to me. I bet this chip is a Lemon and thats why its being sold. If it was NEW AND SEALED then it would be worth buying but this is obviously a liar. There is no such thing as Like new and claiming it was not used. This seller is another idiot ebayer trying to pass his lemons to the unsuspecting

:mad:

i dont' know...i was reading "like new" like maybe it has a few marks or possibly has some arctic silver or something of the like on it. So it is new, but since it has "cosmetic damage" it is only "like new".

i'd still be weary.

bsspewer said:

i dont' know...i was reading "like new" like maybe it has a few marks or possibly has some arctic silver or something of the like on it. So it is new, but since it has "cosmetic damage" it is only "like new".

i'd still be weary.

LMAO thats impossible, "has not been used" is "has not been used" , there is no in between. New is new, LIKE NEW MEANS HE HAS TESTED IT AND ITS A LEMON.

Why would he buy and open the box of a sl6z3? to admire the beauty of it? He's an Overclocker and he's passing his rubbish on to Ebay, its very apparent to me my friend that's the case ;)

PS where does he list cosmetic damage?

Silversinksam said:

LMAO thats impossible, "has not been used" is "has not been used" , there is no in between. New is new, LIKE NEW MEANS HE HAS TESTED IT AND ITS A LEMON.

Why would he buy and open the box of a sl6z3? to admire the beauty of it? He's an Overclocker and he's passing his rubbish on to Ebay, its very apparent to me my friend that's the case ;)

PS where does he list cosmetic damage?

he doesn't list cosmetic damage, it's what i was terming it..if it had something like AS on it. It's ebay though. What do you expect? The last and only time i ever tried getting something off of ebay i was scammed out $100. I stopped using ebay and don't regret it.

I am told at Zipzoomfly you can ask them to check the 2.8's

A few people have mentioned if you email them before you purchase and they'll check their stock for you

These are the SL6Z5's they were selling and may still be selling

Pack date 10/14/03

fpo/batch 3332AXXX

There is a reason the Heatsink has never been used , its like SSS said , its a Lemon .He never used them cuz he had better air/H20 cooling and it SUCKED !!!
I never buy computer equiptment off Ebay NEVER.
I will buy here in the forums , newegg , and a few other places .

lol AZN :rolleyes:
btw , did you ever sell yours ? or is on Ebay ;P

just looked closely at the bidders, they are all pretty new to bidding , I think 25 was the highest feedback .
Whats up with the Title "Intel Pentium 4 2.4C SL6Z3 Overclock CPU " anyway , is it overclocker to 2.4, or is it stock at 2.4?
I feel like emailing these people and alert them , but auction ends in 1 hour so its prolly too late . oh well

Last edited:
silent bob said:
There is a reason the Heatsink has never been used , its like SSS said , its a Lemon .He never used them cuz he had better air/H20 cooling and it SUCKED !!!
I never buy computer equiptment off Ebay NEVER.
I will buy here in the forums , newegg , and a few other places .

lol AZN :rolleyes:
btw , did you ever sell yours ? or is on Ebay ;P

just looked closely at the bidders, they are all pretty new to bidding , I think 25 was the highest feedback .
Whats up with the Title "Intel Pentium 4 2.4C SL6Z3 Overclock CPU " anyway , is it overclocker to 2.4, or is it stock at 2.4?
I feel like emailing these people and alert them , but auction ends in 1 hour so its prolly too late . oh well

If a member here even bids on this I should ban them for being stupid :p :D

The only reason I am selling is that I bought a 2.8 chip that does 3.5ghz.

So he says outright "this highly prized chip" will not do 3.5. Not much of a sell point if you ask me. A poor deal on a poor o/c chip. I'd pass if I were you.

Hmm not sure about that deal. Anyhow i emailed ZZF to ask if they could pick me out a MO stepping chip and I just get the same message everytime that they process alot of chips with different steppings. Anyone know how to get a guaranteed MO chip?

Take a look at the guys Feedback report.
Complaint : FRAUD REPORT. Seller sent incorrect & defective video card sold as like new
Response by - BAD BUYER! Read his feedback. Asking ebay to remove
Follow-up by - Fraud Alert filed with E-bay. Integrity is a abstract concept to this guy.
Complaint : 27 days and no payment. 2 messages and no response.
Response by - Did not purchase since seller changed auction terms
Complaint : Won't back product. Won't answer emails or ph. calls. Is ph number real?
Response by - product as described in auction

Thats just 3 snipets of his Neg feedback. Sure he has 269 Positives but 16 Negative and 10 Neutrals. The way the bad feedback is written and his responces doesn't make me trust him.

Back