• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

(sold out) SD mp3 player $5

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I can't make up my mind between a 512mb or a 1gb, since I'm upgrading from a 128mb Aiwa...

g0dM@n said:
I can't make up my mind between a 512mb or a 1gb, since I'm upgrading from a 128mb Aiwa...
if you dont mind rebates iv seen 1gb sd cards for $10 ar...thats rare thou :D
you can get a 512 card for about $35 shipped from the egg, or a 1gb card for that amount AR

d94 said:
if you dont mind rebates iv seen 1gb sd cards for $10 ar...thats rare thou :D
you can get a 512 card for about $35 shipped from the egg, or a 1gb card for that amount AR
wholly ****
just checked out newegg.they're selling a 1gb 150x A-data card for $40 shipped! thats insanely cheap..get that
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820211309
im starting a seperate thread on it :)

It's like $40.99 shipped at chief... I didn't think it was a STEAL cuz SD cards are usually cheap.

By the way, it's Series High Speed 50X, not 150x... not that it matters to us, though.

Mmm... I may have to get this MP3 Player... Only $5.

And yeah, SD cards are usualy cheap, especialy if you buy them around a holiday(like stapels at thanksgiving, or presidents day, for $30 1gig SD and $15 512mb SD cards).

I have the 150x adata card (thanks to sam's recommendation). Same one from Newegg. I don't see a lot of difference taking single shots with my digital camera, but I'm sure it's saving me a few milliseconds each time and over the course of a few thousand shots I may save a minute or so. :D

Bought one, noticed this thread the day my iPod battery started dye, this is perfect. I'm getting some 1 and 2 gig cards for my camera for a trip to Italy spring break, so i can use those until I decide what to do about my iPod. :) This is perfect. :)

Just bought one of these things, 10 bucks isn't much to lose especially since I already have some SD cards laying around here somewhere.

Sweet deal.

5|*42 said:
Bought one, noticed this thread the day my iPod battery started dye, this is perfect. I'm getting some 1 and 2 gig cards for my camera for a trip to Italy spring break, so i can use those until I decide what to do about my iPod. :) This is perfect. :)

Buy another battery? I got a higher capacity one for about 15 bucks that took 5 minutes to install.

Thanks for the post D94---you sure are a real "Treasure Hunter"---heck, with all the good deals you post, your a regular pirate! Arghh Matey! :)

Also, thanks to Bender for the link to the SD card!

Last edited:
illwillchill said:
im getting mine today, but i dont have any batteries :(
Not a good excuse on the OC forums! Do your best McGuyver impression and make a battery out of a toothpick,and old GPU block and dental floss!!!!

I got mine in mail today as well... I have a 1GB SD card on the way (used) for $28... :)

:( I still don't have mine. I would blame it on being on far from the shipping point but people from Washington and NY have it and I am in Illinios. I think I shoud ge it faster than one of the two of them.

By the way, I did the cheap USPS. It says shipped but the tracking link doesn't work. Am I missing something on where the tracking number is located?

Back