• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Soltek SL-75frn2-RL

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dha_King

Hi y'all, it's my first time here and i have a problem with my mobo. I bought it yesterday and i can't get it to work proplerly, first it cant find my HD (it's a old MAXTOR 20G) and it says that "a device aint connected to fast track, can't find BIOS" or something like that =).

Does any one know whats wrong?? and what a h*ck is FAST TRACK??? cant find it in the manual.

Daniel

PS sorry for the spelling and all, English aint my first language not even second language...=O)DS

Well, it has a Promise RAID controller with 1 IDE port and 2 SATA ports...that is what's being referred to as "Fast Track". If you don't have something plugged into one of the ports running off of it, then it's going to say that there's nothing there...nothing to worry about.

However, you may have to go into the FastTrack BIOS (it'll say what key<s> to hit to get into this one during HDD detection on the FastTrack BIOS portion----it's NOT in the regular FRN2 BIOS) to set it up initially.

Also, make sure your jumpers are set properly...

Back