• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Spend $30 via Paypal at any store that takes it (including eBay) and get $15 back!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Heh I was just thinking of digging up this thread yesterday and ranting because I hadn't gotten mine, I see some people did. I haven't yet :( I'm certain I signed up with one account early enough even though I didn't get the email, I did make a purchase but then cancelled it, made another purchase later which shoulod have qualified though. If I don't get it I'll send a nasty email to gaypal. Just kind of irked I didn't sign up my non-premium account as well before they made that stupid terms change.

I recieved the invitation E-Mail, and signed up. I bought 2 or 3 different things from stores that qualified in the designated timeframe. I'm still waiting for my $15... Fingers crossed.

It would be great if it comes through, as it will offset my eBay fees for this month :)

:cool:

jivetrky said:
Did they (Paypal) notify you (whomever received the refund) about it (the refund), or did it (the refund) just show up?

:D
ahahahahahahahahah.... :D

p.s. didn't receive my refund yet... i think i did it with both of my pp accnts too... we'll see...

jivetrky said:
Did they (Paypal) notify you (whomever received the refund) about it (the refund), or did it (the refund) just show up?

:D
I was notified about the refund.

well man, I hope I get mine.
crossfingers.gif
crossfingers.gif

Back