• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Spring 2006: Recommended System Parts

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Very good job, I am very impressed.

About the only thing that I would say that needs a bit of tweaking, is stressing that LCD is not the only way to go. Many gamers out there will agree that CRT's are better for real gaming. And the cost realy helps with anyone on a budget. But besides that I do agree that buying an LCD has never been easier, and better for the consumer.

Great job, and will expect to see more of this great work! :D

id take an opteron 144 over the venice 3200+, spend 20 bucks on an el cheapo case and wait for an hdd off woot or slick deals.

you did a good job :)

Updated links to newegg wishlists...
So you can click the links, go to the bottom, "select all", "add to cart", then you're about down shopping.
Or you can click the links to see each of the item links.

Hope you like it. :)

zoobler said:
has this actually helped anyone

i am curious

Mainly lurkers would be my guess. The amount of guests to members active at any one time is at least 3:1 or greater, been on some nights where its 6:1 ratio. So you know at least a bunch of people are being helped by this guide.

Also, I think that the OP should contact a mod and have this changed to "Spring 2006: Recommended System Parts Guide".

Back