• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stable @ 3.232 Ghz on air!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Would it be by pure hazard a 35W Mobile ?
This and the 3.1 are amazing... Would be great to see a new generation of overclockers' dream appear...

maxima88 said:
Excellent o/c there!!!

btw, shouldn't the mbm5 cpu usage show 100% while running prime95?

He might not have enabled it to show CPU usage (disabled by default)

I find it strange that even assuming it is a Barton 35W mobile the cpu is overclocked by about 80% the vcore by about 60% yet the delta is only approx 27C from ambient to cpu using air cooling? Also I am curious about what your definition of stable is and why the cpu gauge has no pointer?

Bah, who cares????

Getting even a 3.2GHz screenshot under any circumstances is amazing. At these levels its pointless to speak of stability.

I thought it was kinda supicious.....but I beleived you.

Shame shame.

Last edited:
spazzmattah said:
I'm sorry. These pictures are doctored. I didn't think any one would believe me, but after seeing all the response I felt so ashamed. I'm very sorry.

I'm at the mod's mercy and will accept any punishment.

Gods and Mods forgive and forget...I don't...so tread very lightly here and the other 19 forums I am a member at...

Just to let you know...I did email this thread and your newest statement to some of the top OCers at other forums...and they feel like I do...which is not a good thing...

I am not getting personal nor is this a personal attack...just a forwarning about posting anything else like that again either here or else where now...And to anyone else that post
bs.gif
like that...

(And yes, I am mad at myself for falling for it)...

Lance

Lol dude, maybe if you did this during April Fools it would be alright.

Funny to me, I wouldn't punish you if I was a mod/admin

:D

maxima88 said:
btw, shouldn't the mbm5 cpu usage show 100% while running prime95?

I smellt something fishy as soon as he posted that mbm5 shot w/ 0% cpu usage.

Someone here needs to grow up. Mods please take note.

Last edited:
Thought it was bogus - hence my questions about the temperature delta, cpu guage and stability - I would have been a bit more direct but I have just had my wrist slapped recently! lol.

Back