• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Starting tomorrow: Visiontek 4850 $149.99 / 4870 $249.99 @ Best Buy NO rebates

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Where do you get those 10-12% coupons? Latest one I can find expired 9/1...

The 12% was one I had gotten via reward zone in the mail. But here is a 10% coupon that works.

Attachments

• Best Buy Movers Guide Coupon.pdf
    539.9 KB · Views: 1,095
So 2 4850's in crossfire or one 4870? Noticeable difference? Currently researching new build...

california has all three

ditto for NY AFAIK

they take $$ from my pay check. i pay sales tax on EVERYTHING but certain foods, and property tax.

they leave me with about 1% of my paycheck, so i can buy bread to live off of.

Read what I said again :) Some states have no sales tax, some have no property tax, some have no income tax. Texas has no state income tax. SuperTrucker, california does not have all three, because in front of each I said "no" :) I know CA at least has sales tax and income tax :)

Updated to reflect prices with 10% off Mover's coupon. So it's $225 + tax for a 4870 or $135 + tax for a 4850.

I think it stacks with the $10 gift card, but it MIGHT not.

My local BB said if I used the coupon, I couldn't get the gift card. They may have been bs'ing but the 10% off was more important since I maybe hit BB twice in a year.

My local BB was all out of 4870s this morning :cry: but still had 5 4850s left. Should've gone yesterday morning :(

Gah... read it a third time... No states with the lack of more than one tax, that I know of. How hard is that to read?! :p

Last edited:
Gah... read it a third time... No states with the lack of more than one tax, that I know of. How hard is that to read?! :p

IL has all 3 too... JK :p

I'm kinda ****ed I live in IL, but go to school in NY. EVERYTHING is taxed when shipped to NY :(

IL has all 3 too... JK :p

I'm kinda ****ed I live in IL, but go to school in NY. EVERYTHING is taxed when shipped to NY :(

technically everyone should be paying sales tax on purchases made from a state that has sales tax. :p

Got my 4850's for $320 out the door, with a $20 Gift certificate that come with them

Got a 2nd HD4850 for $128 out the door today! $150 - 10% - $15 RZ certificate. Unfortunately, they didn't give me the $10 gift certificate. Gonna go in tomorrow and see if they can give me one.

Back