• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Steady and good.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Still no teams on our threats list. We do have 4 teams on our conquest list. Anywhere from 2.5 years to over 7.5 for overtake. It's doable guys. It's doable.

Top 13 are earning 1 million ppd+
Top 7 are earning 10 million ppd+
Top 2 are earning 30 million ppd+ WOOT!

I don't see any milestones this week but that's what happens when you get up in points. Milestones are harder to get and take longer. Keep at it guys.

We have 38 active folders. I know it's summer but we should have more than that Just pick a CPU or a single GPU and fold. Any points are good points and we are looking to increase the number of active members. We can't rely on HayesK and WhitehawkEQ to earn all of our points. They're doing great but we have to be a good support team to help them out.

Be patient....cold weather will be here in a month or two. I have 3 GPU's running again (The one is a bit finicky) should bump me up some...

Last edited:
Back