• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stuck and waiting!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ya....everything is really hot. I am considering going back to my sp-94 :(
The only thing I can think of is that the rads are in series instead of parallel.

Literally, I have my monster desk fan blowing at an open case w/ all the fans running and Im now at 45c.

Spinout113 said:
attachment.php

what is that at the discharge of your pump before the first rad? is it just a fitting that goes from 1/2" to 3/8"?
what pump do you have? flowrate? head?

here's a couple of thoughts:
your fill and bleed line looks like it could be restricting flow
i think shrouds would actually help a little, it would get rid of the "dead spots" of air flow across the rads

I have the swiftech pump and fill and bleed. People have this kit and get great temps. My Heatsink has a few very small marks on it. Could something that small cause it?? I tryed the stock Intel heatsink and it posts at round 45c (which I think is normal)

Last edited:
here's a stupid question for you, is the center valve for the 'fill and bleed' line open or closed. it sounds like it may be, considering you said that even with vcore and clock speed lowered, temps don't change. point is, are you sure that water is flowing...

Yes, I am sure the water is flowing as I see and feel it moving. I just played doom 3 and noticed it slowing down....well cause my cpu was at 73c. This really sucks :(

Spinout113 said:
Its pretty warm\hot. I guess water cooling didnt work out for me :(

I'm no expert by any means, but that tubing just doesn't look good. I'm sure it's 3/8 but it looks even smaller.

Back