• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Subliminal messages

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
On the same note, some people were looking thru the hl2 preload file, and they found a zombie file that says "why am i like this" and in reverse, GOD HELP, HELP ME.
The doom3 clip isnt very clear imo, but the stairway to heaven and annother one bites the dust are very clear.

That is pretty crazy. I dunno even what to say about all those.

Has anyone seen the messages in disney movies? There are a lot of sexual ones in those movies, hehe.

Disney movies?? Sexual?

I've never heard of that one before? You mean like Bambi and stuff?

Explain Mortis03!

I think the im to tired one could be intentional because the forward version doesn't sound like anything. same with empty spaces

all the others however I couldn't make out anything till it showed me the lyrics so I don't think those were intentional

also it seems like it would be very dificult to make a long message like that that sounded like something going forward intentionally

Subliminal messages in movies? never!

sometimes the big companies like Pepsi pay the movie makers to put little "logos" in almost random places in one frame. for instince, i forgot what movie it was, but if you dont look directly at it, you can see a pepsi logo in the shadow of a door when it opens. its fricken crazy because then you see it so you look directly at it, and it "dissapears" because its only one frame so by the time you realize its there, it isnt any more.

id have to agree with the fact that it is real , they plant stuff in movies or songs etc. but why would companys that are priceless do something like that?

ebaY said:
id have to agree with the fact that it is real , they plant stuff in movies or songs etc. but why would companys that are priceless do something like that?
its not the companies its individual people who are making the movie/song w/e, i can see how they would think its funny to do somthing like that, hell (GET IT...HELL) i know i would...

BTW does anyone have stairway to heaven being played backwards? id like to hear that, and that D3 thing is awesome, as was that part from little nicky, i love that movie.

er and batboy whats your address i got a strange urge to send you money.

Cmon how could you draw this in such detail and not notice it looks like a golden pickle?

Attachments

• phallic.gif
    phallic.gif
    24.9 KB · Views: 70
ebaY said:
but why would companys that are priceless do something like that?

Because they can... I mean, there are enough ppl that will buy disney movies no matter what. Also, howmany people noticed? Not that many, out of those, who cares? Prolly less.

I should note too that there is a new version of the little mirmaid box is out. It doesnt have the "message" on it.

Another quick sub. message. I heard that the original exocists recording has a 1 frame picture somewhere of a very scary/disgusting looking scull. It was used to get the audiences attention and to add of the scariness (word?) of the scene. I think that newer versions of the movie (dvd for example) doesnt have it in there.

**edit:

I forgot about the aladin sub message. I forget where exactly... but it's when aladin is on a balcany talking to jasmine. If you turn it up really really loud, he says take off your clothes. I've never done it, but my girl friend (sitting here now and reminded me about it) says she's done it. Crazy stuff.
/edit

Last edited:
in pink floyd 'empty space' when you listen to the 'forward ' play the vocals sound like normal songs backwards vocals, and the vocals are too crystal clear and are something pink floyd would do to bea concidence, the beatles one, maybe, but probably not, and the other three cool cocidences they are

JamminPotato said:
in pink floyd 'empty space' when you listen to the 'forward ' play the vocals sound like normal songs backwards vocals, and the vocals are too crystal clear and are something pink floyd would do to bea concidence, the beatles one, maybe, but probably not, and the other three cool cocidences they are

I agree about the pink floyed thing. It does seem like something they would do.

As for the beatles prolly not doing it... Thats just opinion, as much as saying that they would do it. It's a toss up either way.

I love these accidental "PLANTED" messages.
As long as they arent actually controlling a group of people to reak havoc , im cool with it.

Back