• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Suggestions for slim 360 Radiator?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice temp. But I suspect that the twin 7970 GPU was not fully load. I think Prime95 are only load the CPU is'nt that correct? try cinebench and load both cpu and gpu see what kind temp you are getting. Just a thought.

That was my next question. lol

So you have 120.2 that cools a OC'd Sandybridge-E and 2 7970s in folding and get those temps? What FPI count do you have and RPM on those fans in P/P? I am baffled atm. :confused:

A pics of your setup would be nice. I need to see this! I am hard to convince! lol

That was my next question. lol

So you have 120.2 that cools a OC'd Sandybridge-E and 2 7970s in folding and get those temps? What FPI count do you have and RPM on those fans in P/P? I am baffled atm. :confused:

A pics of your setup would be nice. I need to see this! I am hard to convince! lol

Another quesion is how long were the test is been running full load? If your just started the run and snap a screen shot, of course you will get those temp. Sorry for all the question because those temp are so freaking good for what you got as cooling go. Your 3930K is only at modest OC but those 7970 cards are putting out a lot of heats.

PS. I know this should be on a new thread but I am posing a teasing a little here. I should have new water cooling update/upgrade in a month or so. Yeah I am going for ALL out Black Ice GTX radiators, 1 480, 2 360 and total of 16 high speed Delta fan, all PWM. 10pc 120 x 38 @ 5500rpm for radiators 2 80 x 38 @9000rpm for front active cooling 2 120 x 25 @4000rpm for back active cooling 2 120 x 25 @3400rpm for front intake fan. More to follow when I am done. By the way all components will be house inside the case. I am holding off the rest of the detail for later thread.

Last edited:
If you notice my first post i state I am running the ST30 in top of case, which is a 360 Rad and a 120.2 in the front of case. Which makes 2 Rads not a single 120.2.

I am running the ST30 in my 750D with a 220 mounted in front just like yours

If you notice my first post i state I am running the ST30 in top of case, which is a 360 Rad and a 120.2 in the front of case. Which makes 2 Rads not a single 120.2.

Sorry about that. I misinterpreted your comments by thinking that the front 120.2 was a ST30. Since ST30 is defined by radiator width, is what I based the front radiator on. Not realizing you said "with". :bang head

You got some good temps. Wondering what your Delta is when folding.

PS. I know this should be on a new thread but I am posing a teasing a little here. I should have new water cooling update/upgrade in a month or so. Yeah I am going for ALL out Black Ice GTX radiators, 1 480, 2 360 and total of 16 high speed Delta fan, all PWM. 10pc 120 x 38 @ 5500rpm for radiators 2 80 x 38 @9000rpm for front active cooling 2 120 x 25 @4000rpm for back active cooling 2 120 x 25 @3400rpm for front intake fan. More to follow when I am done. By the way all components will be house inside the case. I am holding off the rest of the detail for later thread.

That's lot of heat surface but man oh man you're going for a screamer! I am passed those days. My screaming days are over. Its all quiet here on out.

I'm still rolling a vanilla bip3 for many years. I was worried about the i5 and 5850 dumping too much heat but with d5 and 3 medium flow 120x38, no problems yet.
I might try a alphacool monster 320 but a gts stealth should do the job well as far as slimlines go.

Back