• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Super Talents 2200

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jiccman1965

I have 2 sets of these Super Talent DDR3-2200 4GB (2X2GB) CL8 Memory Kits WS220UX4G8. Do anyone know what they might be worth?

It all depends on how they click. Have you tested them on a p67 or z77 board? If they are high bin hypers, they might clock well enough to be with something. But for the most part people aren't buying hyper based ram anymore.

They work fine on a P67 not so well on z77. I was just wondering If they were worth selling.
It all depends on how they click. Have you tested them on a p67 or z77 board? If they are high bin hypers, they might clock well enough to be with something. But for the most part people aren't buying hyper based ram anymore.

Hypers work great on AMD (AM3 & AM3+) if someone is looking for a set of killer ram for those platforms then there worth a fair bit to them for sure $100 seems the norm on the classies

Cool will try them on the AMD MOBO i just got to test the 8120 CPU.
Hypers work great on AMD (AM3 & AM3+) if someone is looking for a set of killer ram for those platforms then there worth a fair bit to them for sure $100 seems the norm on the classies

Back