• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Super's WC project, community help and motivation solicited!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Everybody on Spring Break here or are you working on that "Guide" for the rest of us noobs?

Last edited:
Excellent post. Lots of info here. Bookmarked. Keeping this one in mind for reference for when I start redoing mine in about 3 weeks.
Although through experience with cars I'm going a different route. Some say car radiators or heater cores. Why? Even though they flow ok they can still be very restrictive. I know from experience in building VW's that a oil cooler flows much better then a rad does. If you want to passive cool.. use one of these:
http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/...Id-100000180199/Pr-p_CATENTRY_ID:100000180199
You dont even have to passive cool. Plus this is small enough to not annoy someone about space. Anyone who has inputs.. give em. Cause this is more then likely what I'm going with. Only real concern for me on this one or the earls one is the aluminum. I'll keep searching on the forums about it. But the earls cooler is made of very high grade stuff. They are a top end market product maker. Kinda like this one :
http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/...tom-0/p-2000851/N-111+600004722+10210/c-10110
I use a paper shear to cut my lines. Like teachers use in school to cut edges of heavy paper. :) clean cut plus it has a measuring grid right on it. Luckily my mom is a teacher. LOL
Plus I didnt think of the using a y. I'm going to be running a rez on mine. Not a t line. I will be looking at this one post for a lot of my ideas and concerns. You guys are great at covering all basis. It's cool to have a place like this to count on when your doing something like this.

Last edited:
personally with both the gpu blocks and a 3 barb WW i would custom make a res with 4 inlets 2 outlets ( 1 outlet for draining)

make it out of PVC end caps ( dont have to be pretty but if it is done right it will look good)

Back