• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Supplementary SuperPi Competition!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Agreed! Very nice looking ram indeed! :thup:
Yeah i have a few sets of these mems but these are the best of them.This is not stable but this kit does a loop or two on 32M @ these speeds
00000000000.png

What kind of vdimm are you running? They might just need a little bit of cold, and a tad more voltage to get there. PSC doesn't have a huge response to cold or voltage increases, but I think it would be enough to get you over the hill.

Ok i will bang up a result to keep this thing going as nobody seems to be jumping in on it, i cant beat chance but may have another crack later to see what i can do, my os wont let me set a desktop background for some reason so i had to open the background immage then put the bench windows on top it worked ok in the end but just the usual drama when running a stripped os :mad:

keny|3570k|air|6m32.860

HWBot Link

Attachments

• ocf spi (1264 x 844).jpg
    ocf spi (1264 x 844).jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 110
I'll join in. :D
The Overclocktagon thread is OCF Team @ HWBOT only, maybe I'll ask if I can be included too in the leaderboard but excluded from any prizes.

I just want to do it for fun, only have Sandy Bridge too so it's not like I would win :) Its not right for it to end up like the HD3450 comp since I won a prize...but I did need the money at that time and was a blessing.

The Overclocktagon thread is OCF Team @ HWBOT only, maybe I'll ask if I can be included too in the leaderboard but excluded from any prizes.
The rules were amended to make it open to everyone. Feel free to compete :thup:

Sorry the little lag in updates to the leader board. I'll have that fixed in a second :)

I just want to do it for fun, only have Sandy Bridge too so it's not like I would win :) Its not right for it to end up like the HD3450 comp since I won a prize...but I did need the money at that time and was a blessing.

Get the killer ram out beep and bang a score up, its just for fun so everyone is able to compete, plus 5ghz is a nice easy clock to make and maintain

No killer ram, but at least I gave it a shot with what I've got, and learned a couple of things. Will see if I can come up with a different OS and try it again before it's over.

Dark_n_Beyond|3570k|Water|6m47.108

run 5.jpg

I might have to give this a shot...though i have a feeling the 8350 will get steamrolled by some ivb. Is SuperPi quite dependant on ramspeeds?

I might have to give this a shot...though i have a feeling the 8350 will get steamrolled by some ivb. Is SuperPi quite dependant on ramspeeds?

You can run this and enter in the marathon benching comp.

Wont be competing against intel there, and since no one else entered in the amd section you would be in first. :)

Spose I'll have to give it a shot!

Question: how dependent is ram for SuperPi? I can't do much over 1800 with the patriots

A 5Ghz i did not long ago on my Gigabyte UD3H,great board for those wanting to start out on LN2
3x1111.png

Very nice run! 2600@7-10-6 is nothing to scoff at. Should have mentioned you had cold ram. ;) Looks like that's a sub from the XS competition. :thup:

Back