• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Swiftech 240 x2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm worried cause I'm starting to see a lot of reviews from the 240 x2 with them leaking now and people getting RMA's and the 2nd one leaking , or the pumps , so I don't know what to think anymore , I'm at a loss here , I just called again and waiting on Gabe to get in and speaking to him Directly ,your probably right there Blaylock but being in the 1% sucks ,I been in that 1% since I switch over to Intel lol

Since that has leaked I have been getting Errors , IM NOT saying it was caused by the leak ,just weird that I'm getting these now since this has happened

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEDOUT
WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Either it was never fully stable or you've got corruption of some sort would be my guess. Can you recover it to an earlier state?

Update

Swiftech Contacted me VIA (EMAIL)

and did tell me that there is a 15% restocking fee
but thats for a sold product that hasn't been open or anything ,where someone has changed there mind

as in my case , where It was a product that was used and was only 1month old and it failed
so I WILL BE GETTING a FULL REFUND , so with that I took all my post down on FB and Twitter
and will give them a 100% CS rating and they took care of me , when they design the 240 x2 better
I will consider on getting another one

Like someone said I was one of the unlucky ones , but that could of been worse and cost me my whole system

so right now I have it formatted and all is running smooth

Back