• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Swiftech MCP655 Not Moving Coolant?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RoG Blackfox

Hello,

I've installed a custom WC setup, and this is my first time, newbie here! So, the problem is that there is a large bubble in one of my tubes, and the water coolant seems to not be moving as well. I have as stated in the title a Swiftech MCP655 pump installed, and I can see it moving the coolant in the reservoir, but as stated nothing in my tubes? I was wondering if there is there anything I can do? I have a combined pump/reservoir, the reservoir is a Moonsoon Series Two Premium D5, and the pump as stated before is the Swiftech MCP655.

Thank You

Try tilting the system to get the bubble dislodged.
If water is moving in the res (I'm assuming the res feeds the pump) then you have flow.

Yeah, the pump is mounted in the back of the reservoir, but the water just moves around in it? I'll try moving the case around, would it be more effective to flip my case upside down, or put it on it's side to get the air bubble dislodged?

Thanks

Just a slight tilt should do it.

Can you link to the reservoir you have?

Edit: I can't read, I see the res now.

Yeah, just give a slight tilt and you should see the bubble move a bit.
I can't see water moving in my loop, just so you know.

Back