• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Swiftech Pulls H220 From Market

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So I live in the Detroit area. If I drive to Canada and buy one there and bring it back here. Will I be in trouble with the ATF?

No, it would be the ITC, but they are still busy figuring out end of page bounce between Apple and Samsung... :p

Well this is extremely interesting...

Cooler Master Glacer 240L

Glacer 240L Semi-DIY CPU watercooler, designed in the United States by Swiftech and Cooler Master. Factory filled and sealed to be an All-in-One closed loop cooler or expand the system with standard DIY components.

Hiding under the veil of a company who can afford real attorneys?

I wonder if Asetek is out of ammunition in their pens and printers to sue other companies with yet.

Or if they'll go after Cooler Master as well.

Side note-That Cooler Master Glacer 240L looks and sounds like it is very similar to the Swiftech H220.

Hiding under the veil of a company who can afford real attorneys?

That's exactly what I was thinking.

I wonder if Asetek is out of ammunition in their pens and printers to sue other companies with yet.

Or if they'll go after Cooler Master as well.

Side note-That Cooler Master Glacer 240L looks and sounds like it is very similar to the Swiftech H220.

Didn't Cooler Master get sued by Asetek earlier this year? Oh yes found it.

I wish that Samsung or Google or even Amazon would take an active interest in "AIO"-like cooling systems and ask Gabe to design a 220 variant for them...

See if Asetek has the guts to take one of THEM to court

Back