• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Swiftech Suite CES 2014 (VIDEO)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Did he say there was a 6-core Haswell in that PC? I wonder if that was a mistake or if he has some sort of ES chip...

Did he just say 6 core CPU haswell??!! My question to him would be which model is it so I know if the speculated $600 5930k will be 6 or 8. Of course I am praying for 8 cores. He must be using a Haswell-E sample or confusing the Ivy Bridge-E. Someone had a glass of wine prior to this taping. :rofl:

I like the MCP50x and the fact that they made it more powerful is nice but not by a big margin I would expect. If its quiter as they say that might be the deal breaker but I am happy with my MCP-35X2s and no way in hell I am getting rid of them after paying the premium for them.

I am not a fan of those newly designed kits. The reservoir and pump sitting under the radiator is one for sure for me personally. So the radiator will hold all the bubbles and air pockets or will people need to do aerobatic maneuvers with their 50lbs-100lbs cases fully loaded. Not a huge fan of those kits at all. Too bulky and bunched up in one spot unless you hid it but you won't really see the reservoir than either. I like it the custom look more but than again I am forgetting these are just beginner kits that are customizable.

They should have got into the cylinder reservoir market with their existing bay reservoirs AND why couldn't they make a Maelstrom v2 to handle 2 PUMPS?! I would be all over that since their first version isn't the best design tbh. I can't run my pumps @ 100% PWM or they'll suck in air. Bad design period but its great when you're not running them at full speed, plus you'll never have the need to even go full power with a complicated restrictive loop with a MCP-35X2.

Great job on the idea of changing the light color on those full water blocks. Would love to see some tests done on those and the new CPU design. Like the ambient lighting effect the CPU gives but really curious on performance and restriction but to me I don't worry about restriction but for others I can see it being a priority.

I do like the fact Swiftech teamed up with Coolmaster. Smart move for Swiftech so they aren't patent trolled and have the support from a big brother (Coolmaster).

How about shout out to the Americans? MERICA!

Back