• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Swiftech's New Product Line Released!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GTXJackBauer

Water Cooling Senior Member, #TEAMH20HNO
MCP50X Pump

Small Footprint: 2.4" x 2.4" x 1.8";
50,000 hours MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) ;
12 Volts DC
SATA connector
Variable speed control via PWM thru the motherboard, from 1200 rpm for completely silent operation, to 4500 rpm for ultra high flow performance;
Superior head pressure to any pump in the same class and footprint: the MCP50X is particularly well adapted to support multiple devices in the same loop, such as multiple radiators, and/or waterblocks;
G1/4" ports standard for compatibility with a large assortment of fittings;
Quick installation with adhesive neoprene pad, or permanent installation with supplied hardware;
Optional "built-in" reservoir;
3 year warranty

Maelstrom V2 Dual Bay Reservoir

Functional Features Benefits
Clear acrylic construction Visible coolant level
Flow path control Anti-vortex pump intake partition
Push and twist fill-port cap Tool-less, ease of use
Dual flow return ports Loop parallelization option
Standard CD/DVD mount points Universal compatibility
Performance Features Benefits
Buil-in MCP50X pump Extreme pressure (4.8mH2O) pump for the most complex loops
PWM control Speed adjustable from 1200 to 4500 rpm for flow and noise control
Cosmetic Features Benefits
CNC machined and black anodized billet aluminum face plate with silk screened level Hi-tech custom look
UV LED included Glowing coolant with UV reactive additives

H220-X CPU Liquid Cooling Kit

CASUAL USERS
The kit is shipped factory pre-filled, ready for plug-and-play installation, and it is maintenance free during its warranty period.
Both Swiftech's powerful MCP30 pump and high-pressure Helix fans are PWM compliant devices, allowing the H220-X to be recognized and speed-controlled by the motherboard depending on CPU temperature, just like a regular cooling fan.
As a bonus, the system also includes our PWM splitter allowing connection of up to 8 PWM devices which can then be controlled as one by the motherboard.
Finally, thanks to a clear and user-friendly pictorial installation guide, it could not be easier to install and setup!

ENTHUSIAST USERS
The system can be entirely customized thanks to easily replaceable tubing and fittings.
Thanks to its powerful pump it can support additional liquid cooled components such as graphics cards and/or additional radiator(s).
The factory fittings can now be upgraded to any G1/4 compatible after-market fittings (an optional adapter is needed for the pump outlet and will be available shortly), which will allow enthusiast users to upgrade their system to 1/2" ID tubing if they wish to.

Really excited to see some these products released especially the long waited MCP50X pump.

Kind of bummed the reservoir doesn't support dual pumps, at least for the time being.

Also excited to see more competition with the H220-X AIO cooler. I'd like to call it a beginners kit to custom cooling because of its expansion capability. This should compete really well versus the XSPC kits that go for more than this AIO. This kit, I'd like to call it, comes with a much better pump, better fans for example than the pricier XSPC beginner kits. A D5 XSPC kit will cost you $220+. Should be interesting to see how this unfolds in the future.

P.S. - Lets hope there's no patent trolling in the near future or anytime for that matter.

Wow, The new MCP50X is only $70. Cost $30 less than MCP35X. I just have to wait for my DDC-1t to die someday and 2 of this bad boys will be mine :)

Yeah, great price point. I mean their new CPU block and Pump save you almost $60+ from only a few years ago. Really nice to see the prices finally drop.

...unless you see things you already own being sold for 30% less now...

What I want to know is, will that new pump fit my Swifty dual pump white top? My pumps are both modded to stay cool, and may well last the decade, but that's not forever and I dig my external water cooling with 12' of 1/4" lines.

Last edited:
...unless you see things you already own being sold for 30% less now...

True

What I want to know is, will that new pump fit my Swifty dual pump white top? My pumps are both modded to stay cool, and may well last the decade, but that's not forever and I dig my external water cooling with 12' of 1/4" lines.

This is somewhat different in design than the Laing DDC style pumps and therefore it won't be compatible with those aftermarket tops or reservoir mods. - Swiftech Bryan

Source

Sigh, I looked through their page(s) and didn't find the answer so I'd posted that, thanks for the info buddy!
Maybe by the time my pumps finally do give up the ghost (nothing lasts forever), there'll be a host of goodies to pair them up, or we'll be up to MCP 95X...:D
As you can tell from my sig, I'm not shy of buying their stuffs.

BTW, my 350 pump was the solder moddable version, so functionally I have a pair of 355's running close in rpm of each other, and I also modded the impeller opening on the 350 with my trusty Dremel, so they truly match well..I'm sure those little tricks will follow shortly too.

Last edited:
Sigh, I looked through their page(s) and didn't find the answer so I'd posted that, thanks for the info buddy!
Maybe by the time my pumps finally do give up the ghost (nothing lasts forever), there'll be a host of goodies to pair them up, or we'll be up to MCP 95X...:D
As you can tell from my sig, I'm not shy of buying their stuffs.

:salute: I get all giddy when new gear comes out. As if a new faster CPU came out is the way I look at pumps. :rofl:

BTW, my 350 pump was the solder moddable version, so functionally I have a pair of 355's running close in rpm of each other, and I also modded the impeller opening on the 350 with my trusty Dremel, so they truly match well..I'm sure those little tricks will follow shortly too.

Yea, you are a true Mag'yver. I am too scared to mod anything really. Have no experience in that field.

Not to get off topic but still remember your DIY "custom cooling system". :D :popcorn:

Which one? The 5' bong/evap tower?, The truck radiator in the basement with the 1300 lph fountain pump and the gallon and half vortex res all cooling the entire case contents?, or the geothermal coil buried in the yard? lol
There's been so many!

Which one? The 5' bong/evap tower?, The truck radiator in the basement with the 1300 lph fountain pump and the gallon and half vortex res all cooling the entire case contents?, or the geothermal coil buried in the yard? lol
There's been so many!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I never knew you did anything but the geothermal project. Sheesh! Like I said, this day n age Mag'yver. :thup:

That's where the handle comes from, no? From digging a trench in the garden :)

Ah, the good old days :)
Butterfly shaped copper tubing "ground loops", propane tanks or oil drums buried 10 ft deep... , radiators bolted to the outside wall,... 500 CFM mains powered intake fans, etc

"Ground loops" since it took a while before someone coined geothermal :)

BTW Diggrr.. when will you come up with something "new", its been over two years since you've started a new thread , most of the times it's a little under two years :)

Last edited:
Tell me about it, it's been making me a sad Panda being so far behind the curve!
After a couple of lay-offs and a cheating employer, I'm lucky to still have a house. But fear not, I have been surfing a ton on the hardware sites, and methinks as soon as this new job settles into being permanent, I'm going back to torturing some poor unsuspecting computer!
I'm thinking maybe 4 magicool triple 180's in the crawl space where it's always 50f. I already found a supply of my beloved Torin blowers for them...;)

If my lottery tickets finally hit, y'all will get swap foot from :drool:

Have they improved their aluminum screws and back plate yet? I had a couple of their blocks and you could only mount the CPU block like twice without stripping the screw holes.

Have they improved their aluminum screws and back plate yet? I had a couple of their blocks and you could only mount the CPU block like twice without stripping the screw holes.

Pretty sure the plate on my Apogee HD was steel

:salute: I get all giddy when new gear comes out. As if a new faster CPU came out is the way I look at pumps. :rofl:

Yea, you are a true Mag'yver. I am too scared to mod anything really. Have no experience in that field.

Not to get off topic but still remember your DIY "custom cooling system". :D :popcorn:

where does your experience lie?
certainly not with fan controllers im sure
so tell me jack,,just how much do you figure you've spent having others build your computers?':facepalm:

:rofl: i have to agree ,judging from your tubing in your 900 build,whatever you paid for that install,honestly it was too much
hey pal,we miss you over at the shop:rolleyes::facepalm:

Man, look like you got some serious issue with JackBauer. I don't know how you two started all this. But here is my take about JackBauer. I don't agree everything he said in regards to watercooling components selection etc. Because every body have different needs and wants. But in general, he indeed gave good advices to people who are new to watercooling. Trashing him or anyone on the forum is uncalled for it man.

:rofl: i have to agree ,judging from your tubing in your 900 build,whatever you paid for that install,honestly it was too much
hey pal,we miss you over at the shop:rolleyes::facepalm:

where does your experience lie?
certainly not with fan controllers im sure
so tell me jack,,just how much do you figure you've spent having others build your computers?':facepalm:

Man, look like you got some serious issue with JackBauer. I don't know how you two started all this. But here is my take about JackBauer. I don't agree everything he said in regards to watercooling components selection etc. Because every body have different needs and wants. But in general, he indeed gave good advices to people who are new to watercooling. Trashing him or anyone on the forum is uncalled for it man.

Cool, has a new season of 24 started ?

:popcorn:

Back