• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T-bred Faq

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OC Detective said:

This is presumably because of the last (5th) L3 bridge either being open (giving access to 13 and higher) or closed (12.5 and below)?
Yes, I believe closing the L3 brdige causes one of the multiplier bits to go Low, and opening it causes it to go High. Not sure of the exact details.

is it me or my tbredb 2100xp i just bought is not normal all the tbred i see are brown and mine is green
AXDA2100DUT3C 9318567260100
AIUHB0301MPMW
those are the reading on it

Pinky said:

What they were referring to (I hope for their sake) is that only the Tbred 'B's have ALL the multis unlocked (5-18x). The 1700-2000 Tbred 'A's have all the lower multi's (5-12.5x) unlocked from the factory regardless of motherboard.

AFAIK, all multipliers on all Tbreds (A or B) are unlocked. It just depends on the motherboard and its bios whether or not it has access to both low and high multipliers.

I have used a Tbred A and Tbred B on my board (Abit KD7), and all multipliers, low and high, were available.

Back