• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR 11 Nov 16 (Lite)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
As you know, the stats are down so we are not able to post any specific achievements this week. Many apologies to those who may have earned a tough goal and will not get a mention here. If you earned it, you deserve it and a truly heart felt congratulations to you.

Prior to the stats going down, the team does have something to be proud of. We no longer have a threat on our list. While we have been doing great, this is more a result of Barnecles slowing way down. WAY down. At last check, they were still out producing us by about 800k ppd but the time for them to overtake us was too long for EOC to calculate.

We are a strong and proven team. Battle hardened folders in it for the long haul. We just about out produce all other teams on the points per user front. This makes us a force to be feared. We are the elite of the folding teams out there. The Special Forces of F@H. WOOT!

Next week we hope to be back to the regular format and again pointing out the specific individual achievements of our team mates. Until then, be well and fold hard!

Build, Borg, Recruit. :comp:

We are the elite special forces of the Folding @ Home team.

We do more with less and for longer than any other team. Other teams may be ahead of us, but only due to having quite a few more people supporting them.

I've thought about running a limited version of EOC's stats myself just for team 32, just never got around to actually doing it. Here's incentive, I guess?

I thought kakostats closed up shop about 2 years ago?

Just pulled a couple of triggers. I'll post up on the 'stuff I got today' sticky when the shipment arrives Friday. F@H production expected to surge soonly. And I'll continue blaming Joe.:chair:

Had to pause folding due to heat and space -- was trying to build a house with cash, got some pretty awful news, and now have ordered a modular home built-to-spec. The whole story would probably take a week to go over.

1. Sewer build permit should happen today
2. I'll grab the backhoe and have the entire septic system done in a week or so
3. Once that is installed and permitted, can get power & water done
4. If any of you have some pull at Charter, please LMK - they want $12k to run cable ONE MORE (new) POLE over.

Had to pause folding due to heat and space -- was trying to build a house with cash, got some pretty awful news, and now have ordered a modular home built-to-spec. The whole story would probably take a week to go over.

1. Sewer build permit should happen today
2. I'll grab the backhoe and have the entire septic system done in a week or so
3. Once that is installed and permitted, can get power & water done
4. If any of you have some pull at Charter, please LMK - they want $12k to run cable ONE MORE (new) POLE over.

Ouch. When we moved I had a few things on my "must have".
1) Attached garage.
2) Dry basement.
3) High speed internet.

If we looked at a house and it did not have cable lines on the poles, we moved on. Fortunately, the one house that we liked also has high speed internet.

This property has been in the family now for generations. We're building a garage next year or the year after, and can add a basement pretty easily. I'm going to need either charter to change positions, or a couple of ubiquiti nanobridge devices.

Back