• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR 15 Jul 16

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Team Spotlight:
HayesK has come back from near death! He and Macaholic were staples in this newsletter when Hayes ran into some trouble. He clearly has that all sorted out and has taken the #1 ppd spot again. The race is back on!

A while back it was mentioned that the 1.2 million ppd group needed a “breakout” event and holy cow has it happened. Looking at teammate RamonetB; production has gone up to 5 million ppd which if left unchallenged will place him firmly at the #4 slot and knocking on the door of another heavy hitter, RoXQi3x. This is an exciting time for RamonetB. Torin3 from this group also answered that challenge and has increase production to a notable degree.

Forum Spotlight:
Looking at the Folding sub-forum, we are seeing a lot of activity. mokrunka has announced his return to the fold. Silver_Pharoh is figuring out how he can afford to run his new gear. wjruth has a new 1070 in production. torin is working out a plan to get the best ppd for the $$$. etc. Lots of good stuff there so get in, roll up your sleeves and help each other out.

We’ve even had some “call-outs” as members challenge each other. This is getting good. :popcorn:

Team Conquest List:
[H]ardOCP 4.1 years
Hardware.no 2 years
Overclock.net 2 years

This is the smallest gap yet and we are closing faster and faster.

Top 20 PPD:
HayesK 9.4 million
Macaholic 9.1 million
RoXQi3x 5.4 million
RamonetB 3.9 million and climbing
Torin3 1.9 million
JrClocker 1.2 million
orion456 1.1 million
OC3d 1 million
P4EE 993k
chuckerants 916k

Jaymz9350
don256us
wjruth
WhitehawkEQ
prime81
unsafesteagle
KingScrud
hardass
gabi golan
KhronosTheTitan

Individual Milestones:
Macaholic will earn 2 billion in 2.4 weeks.
Silver Pharoh just earned 80 million.
gulp35 just earned 50 million.
wjruth will earn 20 million in 1.4 days.
Madhatter256 will earn 8 million in 5.2 days.
mokrunka will earn 2 million in 3.8 days.

Bonus stats:
timteske just earned 300k.
dogerain just earned 9k and will earn 10k in 19.2 hours.

Team Top 100 or (Page 1):
gulp35 is our big winner this week by moving up three spots.
KhronosTheTitan moved up 2 spots.
**RoXQi3x pulled off a very difficult spot to take the #3 position.

Also moving up 1 slot:
WhitehawkEQ
Jaymz9350
prime81
Andy R
folding momkeys
Silver Pharoh
deeppow
unsafesteagle

World Top 100:
HayesK #10
P4EE #24
RoXQi3x #26
orion456 #29
Macaholic #40
Torin3 #66
hardass #70

Until next week
Build, Borg, Recruit. :comp:

For those that are reading this, you'll see that the format has been changing little by little. One item of change has been the title. I'm asking those of you who are fans enough to have read this far down to give suggestion for the title of this weekly. Please post below.

Last edited:
I like the new format. It's easy to read :thup:

And yes, I'm left with $300/month after all my expenses including folding so I got that figured out.. For now :escape:

belorsch. You are really starting to tear it up. :burn: If you're not careful, you'll get a ticket for reckless folding. Up 35 spots!

WTF!

Last edited:
Thanks don, the points this card gets is spectacular and almost wrong at the same time. We have come a long way from milestones of 25+ points. Like Silver I think the format is great. The points difference just reminds me how far the hardware has come.

Back