• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR 19Oct18: Guess what day it is.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
It has been correctly pointed out that I have confused August and September on multiple occasions. My apologies. I pledge to continue this pattern from here until eternity. It is my curse and this is your window into it.

It’s been two whole weeks without a proper update. Did you miss it? (Don’t answer these questions.) I missed you. Didn’t you miss it even just a little? Oh come on now. You can admit it. Oh well. I’m back and here we go.

When reading this weeks entry, there are two things to note. 1) The stats have been down for a few updates and this will skew numbers down. 2) We have not looked at the stats to see people earning their spots. Those that were missed, please share, we want to know.

While the servers seem to be having an issue at the moment, the big news is that we are increasing the gap between us and TSC! Russia. As it sits right now, they are 9.1 months away from the overtake. Not bad since it was 6 months three weeks ago and they have been as close as 5 months in the past.

Team Conquest/Threat List
[oldtable] None. |We have conquered |them all.
TSC! Russia| 9.1 months| up from 6.8 months. [/table]

In the last update, the German group PC Games Hardware was looking to knock on our door. They have since dropped off that path. What they don’t know and what we have perfected is the long term commitment of keeping machines running to solve computational problems for Stanford that help find cures for various illness. Go Team 32!

Active folders and ranking:
[oldtable]|Active Folders|Ranking|Ave PPD
This week |63 | 26th | 1.12 million
3 weeks ago |57 | 28th |1.23 million
4 weeks ago |56 |28th | 1.24 million
5 weeks ago | 56 | 27th | 1.08 million
6 weeks ago |54 |30th |1.07 million
7 weeks ago | 58 | 28th | 1.08 million
8 weeks ago | 56|27th |1.07 million
9 weeks ago | 58 |25th | 976k
10 weeks ago | 58 | 25th | 972k [/table]

We are up to 63 active folders. That’s way good. Thanks for being on the team and helping us maintain our strength.

Top 20 PPD:
[oldtable]1| HayesK | 13.51 million
2| Macaholic | 11.91 million
3| WhitehawkEQ | 7.07 million
4| torin3 | 6.82 million
5| P4EE | 4.43 million
6| don256us | 3.27 million
7| orion456 | 2.89 million
8| JrClocker | 2.57 million
9| TC | 2.35 million
10| hshtick | 2.24 million
11| superducky | 1.77 million
12| aviationfrk | 1.25 million
13| Maviryk | 1.24 million
14| Frazier08 | 1.08 million
15| dfonda Team32 |
16| gabi golan
17| Lochekey
18| petteyg359
19| Clint
20| ProteinPete [/table]

This table looks awesome even with the server glitch going on. The top 10 are all earning 2 million ppd or better. Our top 14 are all earning 1 million ppd or better. The top 15 is our record and dfonda may have made #15 if the glitch were fixed. We also have some new names in the table which is great to see. TC and Maviryk have come on strong. Thanks guys.

Individual Milestones:
(Note: The word “earned” acknowledges the hard work done to earn these points at all levels of production.)

[oldtable]orion456 will earn | 4 billion in 1.5 weeks.|
aviationfrk will earn | 200 million in 1.1 days.|
hshtick will earn | 200 million in 2.6 days.|
hitman just earned | 60 million.|
TC just earned | 50 million and will earn | 60 million in 3.2 days.
EvlMinion will earn | 30 million in 3.1 days.
Maviryk just earned | 20 million and will earn | 30 million in 5.7 days.
fcomstoc just earned | his first 10 million! | Woot!
Blueswitch just earned | 7 million.
anonymous just earned | 2 million.[/table]

Those below a million are doing great. We do need to get CADDI DADDI\ to figure out his name as I think he is on the team three different ways to include the “\”. But whatever. A point is a point and we’ll happily accept it. Thank you.

Team Top 100 or (Page 1):

Moving up three spots each:
aviationfrk

Moving up two spots each:
hshtick
Clint

Moving up one spot each:
Lochekey
BigBlockk

Good job to you guys for moving up in the team ranks.

World Top 100:
Moving up in these ranks is difficult. Great job guys.

[oldtable] Macaholic |#16| Moving up one spot. |
HayesK |#19|
RoXQi3x |#49|
RamonetB |#51|
P4EE |#64|
WhitehawkEQ |#71||
orion456 |#79||
HayesK |#85|Moving up 11 spots!| [/table]

I know it’s been a few weeks but HayesK moved up 11 spots in that time. Do you know how big that is? We are talking world class here folks. It is truly nice to have these guys from T32 in the top 100 of the world and I for one take pride in the high percentage of folders in this list.

Congratulations to everyone on their hard work and earned goals.

If you did “it” and I missed “it”, please post “it” below.

Until next week
Build, Borg, Recruit. :comp:

My dual 1080 machine at work has had a windows 10 related hiccup and has lost a .dll. Need to nuke the install and start over but we're beyond busy; the military just, for some reason, has money to spend at the moment. Restarted the 4x P2000 machine after a power failure a couple of weeks ago.

I'm just not in the plant enough to watch over these things like I used to be.

Glad to see you back, don.

My dual 1080 machine at work has had a windows 10 related hiccup and has lost a .dll. Need to nuke the install and start over but we're beyond busy; the military just, for some reason, has money to spend at the moment. Restarted the 4x P2000 machine after a power failure a couple of weeks ago.

I'm just not in the plant enough to watch over these things like I used to be.

Glad to see you back, don.

When I've had win 10 do that, I just reinstall the video drivers, then I found a trick from Orion to kill updates Win 10 hack and no more updates.

Back