• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR 6 Jan 17

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
It's the first update in the new year and there is a bit of a cockup. Stats went down sometime over the night thus numbers will be slightly skewed. With that in mind, lets get to it!

Team Spotlight:
The big news of course is that our very own HayesK has earned over 5 billion points. What the WHAT!? You read right. Five billion. That’s 5,000,000,000+. This makes him #8 in the world. That’s all folders in all places and he is #8 among them. There is a congradts thread so please log in and post a comment here.
http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php/778727-Congratulations-HayesK-5-000-000-000-points!

Forum Spotlight:
the_cultie posted a thread warning that our team production has slipped dramatically over the holiday season. Take a look at the thread and then take a look at your folding apparatus. Posts can be made here.
http://www.overclockers.com/forums/...WOOGA!!-Daily-Team-Production-down-10-Million!

Team Conquest List:
[H]ardOCP 3.9 years up from 2.8 years
[size=1.5](Lower is better)[/size]

Top 20 PPD:
Due to another outage at either EOC or Stanford, I will not be listing the ppd average this week. Needless to say, the top 10 had very little change and the top 20 only had a little more change. All names are very familiar which shows the continued dedication of the members of this team. Competition for the top 20 is fierce. If any of these guys slip just a little, there is someone who was just barely out of reach to take their slot. It’s fun to watch.

HayesK
Macaholic
RoXQi3x
WhitehawkEQ
RamonetB
JrClocker
P4EE
Torin3
orion456
don256us

Jaymz9350
t1nm4n
aviationfrk
Ozzlo
gabi Golan
Nihilus
Modd
wjruth
AnubisOne
belorsch

Individual Milestones:
don256us just earned 800 million.
WhitehawkEQ will earn 700 million in 6.7 days but still behind don. (Warning, editorial prior to this warning.)
JrClocker just earned 600 million.
NiHoMike just earned 200 million.
belorsch will earn his first 100 million in 2 days.
FLYFISHER just earned 90 million.
deeppow just earned 90 million.
gulp35 will earn 90 million in 3.3 days.
AnubisOne will earn 90 million in 6.2 days.
Ozzlo will earn 90 million in 6.4 days.
Nihilus just earned 70 million.
the cultie just earned 50 million.
JTCOOL will earn 50 million in 6.4 days.
modd will earn 40 million in 3.5 days.
slaytalera just earned 30 million. WOOT!

Dark Bishop just earned 10 million.
cmatties just earned 7 million and will earn 8 million in 2.5 days. WOOT!

JH will earn 5 million in 3.8 days.

altoids1 will earn 4 million in 1.1 days.

Our newest millionaire is DarkDraco.

Team Top 100 or (Page 1):
Moving up 3 spots each:
t1nm4n
Nihilus
the cultie

Moving up 2 spots each:
Jaymz9350
JTCOOL

Moving up 1 spot each:
JrClocker
SubPar1
aviationfrk
unsafesteagle
belorsch
deeppow
gulp35
Ozzlo
StrategyFreak
KF6FVV

World Top 100:
Several of these guys have moved up one spot which is very difficult at this level.

HayesK #8
Macaholic #22
RoXQi3x #24
P4EE #28
orion456 #36
Torin3 #59
RamonetB #67
hardass #80

Congratulations to everyone on their hard work and earned goals.

Until next week
Build, Borg, Recruit. :comp:

My numbers were down this week and last due to the new MB I bought to give me 4 folding slots turned out to be DOA.

OUCH! That's got to hurt.

It is wending its way back to California on an RMA. Replacement should be here by next Friday I hope.

Also my 27" monitor died too. Replacing the bad caps didn't help. I think something else died on the power board. Won't turn on at all. Ordered a replacement that should be here Saturday or Monday. I've got a new monitor mount I'm going to finally deploy.

Though with the board, monitor and half a million in constable liability insurance, I might not be able to get a new card for a month or two. :(

Many thanks as always Don. My goal is to double my total points before the end of the year. Shouldn't be to difficult as long as i keep this rig running.

You guys are the best. Keep doing what you're doing, the points will come.

Individual Milestones:
don256us just earned 800 million.
WhitehawkEQ will earn 700 million in 6.7 days but still behind don. (Warning, editorial prior to this warning.)(make that 4 days :))
JrClocker just earned 600 million.
NiHoMike just earned 200 million.
belorsch will earn his first 100 million in 2 days.
FLYFISHER just earned 90 million.
deeppow just earned 90 million.
gulp35 will earn 90 million in 3.3 days.
AnubisOne will earn 90 million in 6.2 days.
Ozzlo will earn 90 million in 6.4 days.
Nihilus just earned 70 million.
the cultie just earned 50 million.
JTCOOL will earn 50 million in 6.4 days.
modd will earn 40 million in 3.5 days.
slaytalera just earned 30 million. WOOT!

Dark Bishop just earned 10 million.
cmatties just earned 7 million and will earn 8 million in 2.5 days. WOOT!

JH will earn 5 million in 3.8 days.

altoids1 will earn 4 million in 1.1 days.

Our newest millionaire is DarkDraco.

I just got hit with yet another of Comcast's "No outage/outage" again this morning. It will be out for another half day and then I won't be able to reboot my modem router until the late hours of tonight so my production will halt again soon.

Whitehawk, rest assured that I will hold you off for as long as I can (minus gameing time).

Back