• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR 6Sep19: Let's take some pictures boys. (Airplane 1980)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Dorian seems to have left Florida alone, generally speaking, and is moving to the Carolinas. If you are/were affected, please be well and be safe.

It appears that our friend WhitehawkEQ has survived his quad… quin… 5 bypass surgery. We are happy that he is still on this side of the grass and look forward to his full recovery and involvement in the forums in general.

Team Conquest/Threat List
[oldtable] None. | |
Hardware.no | 1.0 months| down from 1.8 months. |
www.banano.cc | 9.5 months | up from 7.3 months.|
LinusTechTips |1.6 years | same from 1.6 years. |
PC Games Hardware |5.1 years | same 5.1 years. | [/table]
Hardware.no is still doin’ it. In fact, not only are they peaking, they are trending up, up and up. Good for them. banano.cc on the other hand, is trending down. Now they still have 1.3k active folders but that is considerably less than the 1.5k that I last noted. They are also down to about half of their first month’s production. LinusTechTips is trending up but they seem to have leveled out. The question for them is how long they will sustain production. PC Games Hardware has leveled out and their trend is level as well. We can hold them off *if* we pick up the pace. Not by a lot but we have to answer their call if we want to stay competitive.

Active folders and ranking:
[oldtable]|Active Folders|Ranking|Ave PPD
This week |49 | 28th |1.04 million.
Last week |51 |26th | 971k.
2 weeks ago |54 | 26th | 957k.
3 weeks ago |52 |26th | 1.03 million.
4 weeks ago |50 |28th | 1.11 million.
5 weeks ago |49 |27th |1.15 million.
6 weeks ago |53 |26th | 1.17 million.
7 weeks ago | 54 | 26th | 1.23 million.
9 weeks ago | 56 |26th | 1.17 million.[/table]
We lost two active folders from last week and dropped two spots for the number of active users. However, we did get back into an average ppd of over a million. Don’t be shy fellas. If you can fold and/or if you can add to your folding, let’s get crakin’.

Top 20 PPD:
[oldtable]1| HayesK | 13.59 million
2| Macaholic | 6.07 million
3| torin3 | 5.91 million
4| JrClocker | 3.87 million
5| don256us | 2.68 million
6| orion456 | 2.46 million
7| aviationfrk | 2.06 million
8| squads | 1.98 million
9| DarkWarrior | 1.90 million
10| belorsch |
11| TC |
12| JLK03F150 |
13| P4EE |
14| Lochekey |
15| harlam357 |
16| deeppow |
17| Zerileous |
18| gabi golan
19| ProteinPete
20| slorch[/table]
Macaholic is back/gone/back/recovering/back…. I’m not sure what troubles his farm is giving him but his ppd is really telling a tale of epic struggle. I’d be interested to know.

Individual Milestones:
(Note: The word “earned” acknowledges the hard work done to earn these points at all levels of production.)

[oldtable] JrClocker/torin3 will earn | 4 BILLION in 1.7/1.8 months. | Race?
Hack30 just earned | 300 million.
Kowalski3500 just earned | 300 million.
belorsch/squads will earn | 400 million in 3.8 weeks. | Race?
petteyg359 will earn | 90 million in 1.5 days.
ChrisF just earned | 70 million.
slorch will earn | 30 million in 16.8 hours. [/table]
We have a few potential races out there. Guys? Anyway, if you want to get your name in the weekly update, this is a great place to get that done. Meet a milestone, get your name published. Of course, we are not responsible for the paparazzi (I had to look up the spelling) who impede your travel, who invade your privacy. We are not responsible for the groupies who will hang on your every word. For the haters who will want to hate. You reach the milestone, we’ll publish it and then you’re on your own. How’s that for a sales pitch? Get ‘er done.

Team Top 100 or (Page 1):

Moving up two spots each:
JLK03F150
squads
Hack30
Kowalski3500
ZL1

Moving up one spot each:
TC
deeppow
DarkWarrior
DarkDraco

We have a lot of you who have moved up two spots this week and a good number moving up one spot. Nice job. We have many inactive folders in the top 100 so it’s nice to see active users regain some of those slots. Thank you.

World Top 100:
Moving up in these ranks is difficult. Great job guys.

[oldtable] Macaholic |#16|
HayesK |#30|
HayesK |#38| Moving up 3 spots! |
WhitehawkEQ |#50| |
P4EE |#63|
RoXQi3x |#65|
RamonetB |#66|
orion456 |#89| | [/table]

MVP of the week!
(HayesK) squared

HayesK has been our #1 point earner for as long as I can recall. Back when I started these updates, he and Mac had some epic battles but Hayes managed to keep going. Hayes has two folding names like many of us but combined; he has earned the team 17,762,165,136 points and completed 540,360 work units. Those are big numbers and we have benefited greatly from them. Of course, the real winner is Stanford and the scientific community that uses the data that he has produced.

Thank you HayesK and keep in the fold.

Congratulations to everyone on their hard work and earned goals.

Build, Borg, Recruit. :borg: :comp:
If you’re not having fun, you’re doing it wrong.
It’s not how much you fold but if you fold.
If you fold, then you’re my friend.
Keep your stick on the ice.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.

Please provide another cliché here.
Until next week…

Back