• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR 9 Sep 16

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Team Spotlight:
We are again learning what it is like to be on another’s conquest list as Barnacules Nerdgasm (BN) bares down on us. Fortunately we have our years of folding muscle beneath us which is holding them off for another 1.4 years so take that BN!

Keep this in mind though. We are still #5 in the world for production and we have the fewest active members of any of the top earning teams. We are a highly tuned, lean and mean folding machine. We fold hard and play hard.

Forum Spotlight:
This past weekend you probably noticed an extended period of time with no points update. If you are relatively new to folding, this can be disconcerting at best. In all of the years that I’ve been involved, I’ve never lost a WU or points due to an outage like this.

JrClocker posted about this outage in the thread Folding Stats Website still Down…???
Within this thread, ‘Cuda340 posted a link from FAH giving a status update on this event here. Of course, once the web server came back on line, we all had one hell of a nice update in points.

Team Conquest List:
[H]ardOCP 2.9 years
Overclock.net 2.2 years

Team Threat List:
Barnacules Nerdgasm 1.4 years

Top 20 PPD:
HayesK 9.9 million
Macaholic 8.2 million
RoXQi3x 4.3 million
RamonetB 3.4 million
Torin3 2.3 million
JrClocker 2.0 million
orion456 1.9 million
WhitehawkEQ 1.5 million
don256us 1.1 million
P4EE 971k

prime81
hardass
Jayms9350
chuckerants
wjruth
gabi golan
belorsch
unsafesteagle
KingScrud
AnubisOne

Top 10 average ppd: 3.6 million
Top 20 average ppd (including the top 10): 2.1 million

Individual Milestones:
HayesK will earn 4 billion in 1.1 weeks
don256usJust earned 600 million.
unsafesteagle just earned 80 million.
KhronosTheTitan will earn 70 million in 6.6 days.
AnubisOne just earned 40 million.
belorsch just earned 30 million.
Protein Pete will earn 20 million in one week’s time.
Roger G will earn 8 million in 1.4 days.
WhiteHawk just earned 2 million and will earn 3 million in 6.2 days.

Bonus milestone:
NZKshatriva will earn 300k in 1.3 days.

Team Top 100 or (Page 1):
The big winner this week is Silver Pharaoh who managed 3 spots this week.
JrClocker moved up 2 spots.
AnubisOne moved up 2 spots.

Moving up one spot each is:
unsafesteagle
wjruth
WarriorIII

World Top 100:
HayesK #8
P4EE #25
RoXQi3x #28
Macaholic #29 Moving up 2 slots.
orion456 #32
Torin3 #61
hardass #71
RamonetB #86 WOOT! 10 spots on the world front!

Congratulations to everyone on their hard work and earned goals.

Until next week
Build, Borg, Recruit. :comp:

Is anyone wondering how I'm able to put out the numbers I have with only 2 GPU's?
I wanna know why there's two whitehawks folding on team32 and how there's a whitehawkaf folding on 2 gpu's :D
What are you hiding over there? :sly:

I wanna know why there's two whitehawks folding on team32 and how there's a whitehawkaf folding on 2 gpu's :D
What are you hiding over there? :sly:

No, not all 3 names on 2 GPU's, WhiteHawk is CPU folding on my 4P, and WhitehawkAF is CPU only folding on another PC. I'm talking about is how is it I have the numbers I have with 2 GPU's on WhitehawkEQ? I went from about 1m ppd to about 1.7m ppd, now tell me how I did that :)

No, not all 3 names on 2 GPU's, WhiteHawk is CPU folding on my 4P, and WhitehawkAF is CPU only folding on another PC. I'm talking about is how is it I have the numbers I have with 2 GPU's on WhitehawkEQ? I went from about 1m ppd to about 1.7m ppd, now tell me how I did that :)

You're stealing some of don's folding power? :D

Lemme guess, you picked up a 1080? :drool:

You're stealing some of don's folding power? :D

Lemme guess, you picked up a 1080? :drool:

Back on 8/25, my power flickered off and on very fast about 4 times then off for about 5 sec, after that my 1080 seem to not put out the points it did the 1st week it was running, so I got another 1080. I had not planed on getting a 2nd 1080 put that's what happened. I put the 1st 1080 that I think was damaged in my Win 7 PC and the newer 1080 in Win 10 PC.

So to recap for WhitehawkEQ I'm folding with a GTX 980 Ti FTW and 2 GTX 1080 SC.
For WhiteHawk I'm folding with a SuperMicro 4P server.
For WhitehawkAF I'm folding with a FX-8350. no GPU

Why not just consolidate your points under one name? Not that you need to I'm just curious. Although, I think that SP is on to something. Stop stealing my points! lol

Why not just consolidate your points under one name? Not that you need to I'm just curious. Although, I think that SP is on to something. Stop stealing my points! lol

Well, for 1, I'm just helping the other WhiteHawk on this forum although I think he dropped out a long time ago, and 2, I'm a Air Force Vet so when I saw a team for the Air Force I had to put 1 PC on it.

I called EVGA and no RMA, so I may as well use it, it still works just not 100%.
:(

Well, for 1, I'm just helping the other WhiteHawk on this forum although I think he dropped out a long time ago, and 2, I'm a Air Force Vet so when I saw a team for the Air Force I had to put 1 PC on it.
Wha? So you didn't make that 2nd Whitehawk folding handle? He was already on the team?

:(

Wha? So you didn't make that 2nd WhiteHawk folding handle? He was already on the team?

Yes, although his last WU turned in was in 2004 and he only had just a little over 15K points, I think he was one of those short time folders :)
Anyway, if he dose become active again, he can have his name back with a bunch of bonus points :rofl:

Back