• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team 32 EOC WIR 5Aug16

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Team Spotlight:
While the time frame keeps fluctuating, we are on course to regain the number 5 spot in the world. NUMBER 5! In the recent months we have had a surge in interest and production and it is showing week after week. This is going to be fun. Teammates challenging themselves and others in short and long term races abound. The energy levels of the team are way up so get into the fray and have some fun. WOOT! WOOT!

Forum Spotlight:
harlam357 has an interesting question about what to do with his 4P machine. These machines were the bee’s knees for a while. Pande Group (PG) wanted to encourage users to fold on these monster machines and gave a huge bonus to those willing to fold on them. We are talking about 4 CPUs with up to 16 cores each on one motherboard. Several of our teammates spent the cash to build and fold on them. Costs were advertised on the forums just north of $1500 when PG stopped the testing of those folding cores. It is interesting hardware looking for a new purpose. Log in and chime in.

Team Conquest List:
[H]ardOCP 3 years
Overclock.net 1.7 years
Hardware.no 1 year

Top 20 PPD:
HayesK 9.4 million
Macaholic 9.0 million
RoXQi3x 4.4 million
RamonetB 2.9 million
Torin3 2.2 million
JrClocker 1.8 million
hardass 1.3 million
orion456 1.2 million
don256us 997k
chuckerants 976k

prime81
gabi golan
Jaymz9350
WhitegawkEQ
ConundrumLR
wjruth
AnubisOne
P4EE
belorsch
Silver Pharoh

Top 10 average ppd: 3.42 million
Top 20 average ppd: 2.04 million (Includes the top 10)

As a team challenge, let’s see if we can get all of the top 20 up into the 1 million ppd by the end of this year. With the flurry of 1080’s, 1070’s and reduced price 980/TI’s this could be a breeze. The fact is, we are already doing this even if it has not been the goal.

Individual Milestones:
*** Macaholic just joined the exclusive 2 billion point club. Huzzahs all around for Mac.

gabi golan just earned 200 million.
Andy R will join the 9-digit club by earning 100 million in 1.3 days
Silver Pharoh just earned 90 million.
FLYFISHER will earn 70 million in 6.9 days.
deeppow just earned 60 million.
wjruth just earned 30 million.
Hack30 just earned 30 million.
AnubisOne just earned 20 million.
Madhatter256 just earned 8 million.
mokrunka just earned 5 million and will earn 6 million in 2.4 days.
aliengen will earn 2 million in 12 hours.

Bonus milestones:
Chen Ma has just started up again and will hit 600k later today.

Team Top 100 or (Page 1):
Silver Pharoh is fighting his way towards the top 50 by moving up 2 spots.
WarriorIII also moved up 2 spots.

Moving up 1 spot each is:
JrClocker
Jaymz9350
prime81
ConundrumLR
Kowalski3500
unsafesteagle
gulp35

World Top 100:
HayesK #10
P4EE #24
RoXQi3x #27
orion456 #30
Macaholic #37
Torin3 #64
hardass #70

Torin3 has moved up dramatically in the World’s ranking. This is phenomenal at this stage of competition. Congratulations Torin3 on your hard earned upward movement.

Until next week
Build, Borg, Recruit. :comp:

Team Spotlight:

mokrunka just earned 5 million and will earn 6 million in 2.4 days.

Build, Borg, Recruit. :comp:

Thanks for the shoutout don! I'm just getting back into things, and I'm enjoying helping the cause, the team, and seeing the friendly competition as the points rise!

Thanks for the shoutout don! I'm just getting back into things, and I'm enjoying helping the cause, the team, and seeing the friendly competition as the points rise!
You earned it. ;)

Torin3 has moved up dramatically in the World’s ranking. This is phenomenal at this stage of competition. Congratulations Torin3 on your hard earned upward movement.

The scary thing is I'm on vacation. This is the first one in several years when all my clients haven't shut down within a week of me leaving.

I'll be home on the 15th.

I've recently passed the 100M club. torin3 gave me 2 of his old ATi HD7870 cards last year and my production went from a very painful 12kPPD to over 150kPPD. Lots of heat generation though with those cards. Got to get newer tech to >PPD and <kWHr. I'm thinking of two 1060 cards for about half of two 1070. Pity the 1070s would put me in the 1M+PPD club but just too much $$$ to drop this year.

I just have to say... as I'm now certainly considered an 'old timer'... that it's cool to see some of my previous efforts here still alive... especially since I've pretty much been AWOL for the last 3-4 years. Torin is still rocking the T32 avatar I whipped up many, many years ago... several others still are as well. :) Sort of an 'old skool' stamp.

Back