• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[Team Effort] Are You In???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
mbot said:
You unblocked the pifast scores which where submitted using pifast 4.3 instead of hexus pifast 4.1? Nice, now I have to search and block them again. :p

I already fixed it mbot :)

Thanks for putting us in the news!

Super Nade said:
Is there a text based sig script for the hwBot engine?

No, I could make sth like that but I just don't have the time for it... sorry.

Super Nade said:
Also, can this image you showed be modded to work as an avatar?

Yes, everything shown in the sig is customizable, including width / height, what to show & where.

Our Avatar limits are 120 x 120 pixles. Maxi can you look into this and see if you can come up with something? Maybe the team members can have an avatar which shows their scores.

If the text-sig thing can be done, maybe somebody from here can help mbot with this ?

Super Nade said:
Maxi can you look into this and see if you can come up with something? Maybe the team members can have an avatar which shows their scores.

I can't do anything, pretty sure avatars are not dynamic, ie the image is not pulled from a remote location, rather it is cached locally on whatever server is hosting OC Forums. What about using these as sigs as they are intended? I know thats opening a pandora's box and everyone is used to things the way they are but isn't part of the reason we don't use sigs because way back they consumed to many resources on the hosting server?

I don't know but maybe with current forum software we can make sig available only if they are hosted elsewhere and restict them in size, don't meet the restictions? You can't have one.

I'll see if I can do something about this. AFAIK, you have a url field in the avatar, so I guess pics can be linked. Not sure if it would change dynamically though.

Avatars are always copied to the server hosting the forums. I would be able to create an avatar sized sig with your stats, but at the moment you configure your avatar in your profile, vbb will copy the image to a local storage. In short, it would work, but it wouldn't be dynamic.

as much as i like pretty sigs, im all for RESTRICTING them (not banning , but restricting)

1/2 a page of pictures and stats for a one line post is ridicules!!!

GOOD LUCK Super Nade

PS while the subject of Sigs is being discussed, see if we can get FOLDing links into our Sigs... i mean come on, its FOLDing ... or is it FOLDing ?:p

Joe Camel said:
as much as i like pretty sigs, im all for RESTRICTING them (not banning , but restricting)

1/2 a page of pictures and stats for a one line post is ridicules!!!
LOL this comming from the guy who's sig is 5 lines too long ;) hehe

irony is a *****

:p

ya i know, but its hard to promote FOLDing and Benching and Rig stats ... and honer a fallen OCer all in ... ? (mine -5 :p) lines.

additionally, i try to post more than just one liners ;)

or is it that i spread it out to make it look like im saying more than i really am...

?

:beer: (its all good my friend)

PS
sometimes i forget not all are running 1200x1600 on a 20" LCD, i guess (even) MY sig can look a bit ... OVER-Kill @ 600x800 :eek: sorry

guess the links to the old 3D threads are unneeded @ this point ... :( (by-by ol' threads)

Last edited:
Its all good JC I dont have access to the ramen noodle that super nade likes to threaten people with so i'm harmless. I also promise to forgive, and forget if i see a pifast score from ya very soon ;) ;)

would you believe ive NEVER run PiFAST :eek:

any specific tips tricks to this?
are any of the SuperPi tweaks helpful? harmful?

should be getting the new MousePot tomorrow... hope to get 40-60 lbs of D-Ice tomorrow @ lunch too... long weekend and all :D:D:D

EDIT:

i dug through my old screenshots and 3DMark scores but the yonah and Merom are all mixed and FSB ratings are off so im @ a loss to post any of those scores.

i need to document the runs better from now on

but i WILL do some 3D this weekend on a stock X1300

Last edited:
I'm sure he'll do more than that when he has the new Mousepot strapped on. Better bench now while you have time JOe, you might not get a chance when the kids here.

:eek:

:mad:

:rolleyes:

:)

:D

*Edit - this was supposed to be ahead of your post JC!

As far as tweaks go I have no idea, only ever ran it twice myself. But it seems to me that whatever tweak helps regular PI has a good chance of helping PI Fast. Try it! 60lbs will keep things going for awhile.

TBH my favorite tweak for pifast is clockgen ;) Basicaly same stuff that works with super pi works with pifast.

Anywho we just need some score to get to our 10 score minimum. from there we can tweak them down to go higher on the list.

Well it is only tuesday, by sunday everyone should have one finished up or well have to sick Nade on them :D

Back