• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team Group Ram

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I remember Team had some of the best benching DDR2 around in the early days of DDR2. I wouldn't have a problem buying Team memory if it was a good deal. BTW, your newegg link is kinda messed up. ;)

Currently using a 16GB (2x8GB) 1600MHz myself in my main. I haven't had any issues running them at their rated speed, although their latencies are a bit higher on the kit I got when compared to their speed. I bought mine because it was the same price as 8GB 1600MHz C9 kits at the time (RAM prices have gone up since!), and I thought the extra capacity outweighed the slightly higher latency especially when you would only notice it in benchmarks.

I've had a few of those sets, they're very good and just as good as any set of Dominators or TridentX

I just got 8gigs for "free" with my VFormula mobo... Was wondering if it will work with my other ram of same speeds timing and voltage... I use to mix ram all the time. Back in the day of scrapping rigs together but don't really know!

Last edited:
At lower clocks ( 1333-1866 ) most kits should run together as nearly all new IC have similar base timings and voltage. At higher clocks all depend from kit and used IC but usually you have to set timings and voltage of the slower kit to make it work.

Team is making good memory but the same as with all other brands, overclocking is not guaranteed.

Back