• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team Race Sign-Up

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
AQUAJOE said:
This won't be a AMD vs Intel race will it? Hope not

Nope it wont be AMD Vs Intel. The race is teams which are picked fairly due to the RAC and then u crunch like mad to beat the other team to the credit that was told i cant remember :(

Steven4563 said:
Nope it wont be AMD Vs Intel. The race is teams which are picked fairly due to the RAC and then u crunch like mad to beat the other team to the credit that was told i cant remember :(

Yup exactly. We are going to pick based on RAC and the last week production /7 to get your latest average per day. We figure those two number will be very close but might vary as we all know rac is not always that great. This is going to be fun!

Hey for team names we could have Team USA and Team International.

LOL

Battle it out for location change. :argue:

Last edited:
Not really sure where to put this or who to send it to but wanted to toss it out there:

In terms of how teams are assembled I don't think we need to have teams be the same size (its based on rac, not members) - just in case anyone was worried what would happen if we did not have an evenly dividable number of participants. (Race owners: let me know if you disagree :))

Enkidu said:
Not really sure where to put this or who to send it to but wanted to toss it out there:

In terms of how teams are assembled I don't think we need to have teams be the same size (its based on rac, not members) - just in case anyone was worried what would happen if we did not have an evenly dividable number of participants. (Race owners: let me know if you disagree :))

Nope you are right!

AQUAJOE said:
Hey for team names we could have Team USA and Team International.

LOL

Battle it out for location change. :argue:

Suites me fine(International:~)... but the only reason to do it that way is if we reject the Democratic solution provided by the vote taken... which wouldn't be very "American"... now would it? :cool:

Um, count me in?

But I can't really increase my current production, so take it for what it's worth.
*edit* Oh yeah, crunching as GT2000 of course.

(just broke top 75 and changed my avatar.)

Last edited:
Back