• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Temperature Monitoring Software

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bzowk

Hey Guys -

I have a system with many components including 13 drives thus producing a lot of heat. Full specs are below. I recently reconfigured my system cooling including installation of an Nzxt GRID+V2 which uses CAM software to monitor and control the fans which are attached.

I'm posting because I've tried to find software that would allow me to view a case layout or even picture of my system with temps on top of where they exist in the case, itself. I've tried many apps that show all of the temps without issue, but am wanting them to appear over a/the case image as it's for a trial of a specific project. Corsair Link is extremely close to what I'm looking for, however; it doesn't show any fans connected to the GRID V2, doesn't show half of my disks (yes, the data is available), and lists some disks twice. At the end of this post is a screenshot of all it shows currently on my PC. Being able to control the fans from the software would be nice, but the big thing for me right now is just monitoring temps.

Any suggestions? Thanks!!

System Specs
- Case: NZXT H630 Ultra Tower
- CPU Fan: Cooler Master Hyper 212 (/w x2 120mm fans in push/pull configuration flowing towards rear of case)
- x4 200mm case fans (Two at top pushing out and one at bottom front in front of some of the platter disks pulling in)
- x2 140mm case fans (One in upper rear pushing out and on one on bottom pulling in)
- Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K, Overclocked to 4000 MHz (OC'd via multiplier only - 40 x 100)
- RAM: 32gb (4x 8gb GSkill RipjawsX F3-1600C9-8GXM)
- GPU: EVGA Nvidia e-GeForce GTX 970 (4gb)
- PCI: RocketRAID 2720 SAS Controller
- PCI: Fresco Logic USB 3.0 xHCI Controller
- Power Supply: Corsair HXi Series HX1000i 1000W 80 PLUS PLATINUM
- Oculus Rift /w 3 Sensors & Touch Controllers

Screenshots / Pictures
Current Corsair Link View - Missing Half of Drives & all Fans Plugged into GRID V2
CorsairLink.jpg

Current CAM View - Only of fans attached to GRID V2
CAM-GRIDV2FansView.jpg

StableBit Scanner View - To show temps for all disks except one are available
Strangely enough, the one disk Stablebit cannot get temps for is one of the only ones Corsair Link displays
Stablebit.jpg

Thanks again!

That sounds custom to me... You need something that will read everything AND allow you to place temp 'widgets' around a custom image.

Back