• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

temps with H60 fail?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Excellent.
Keep it under ~80c and you're good to go.

sounds good :) my mobo temps going as high as 35-37 under load, what is normal temps for my p9x79 deluxe? this mobo does'nt have fans, it has a big amount of heatsinks.. thank you for helping me btw =)

Mobo temps are fine. Point a small fan at it if you want...not needed, though.

ookay, but now i think the cpu temp is ****ing with me again.. i reinstalled ai suite and it now shows the cpu temp as 21-22 C, and mobo temps 32 c..

What does CoreTemp report? I would trust that more than anything else. It reads directly from the sensor.

As we stated, idle temperatures don't mean anything. They look fine/sane to me, though. I would suggest to stop worrying about them.

As we stated, idle temperatures don't mean anything. They look fine/sane to me, though. I would suggest to stop worrying about them.

i know they don't, but i somehow like to see good temps :) i have seen ppl with the same cooler & cpu have 20-21, so its just to know its normal.

That is when it will start throttling. I would stay below 80c.

Back