• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Girlfriend PC (Yellow & Black)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cyrix_2k

My neighbor's girlfriend wants a yellow & black Mustang so we built her a yellow and black PC from spare parts. (He's soundmaster2.0 on the forums) The only parts bought for this project was the $40 shipped black case & the keyboard & mouse. He supplied a 1.33ghz T-bird, mobo, and 256mb ram that was once mine, two hard drives, a dvd-burner (vinyl died black), a sound card, and a GeForce 2 MX. I did 90% of the paint work and I assembled the system. Here's the result :)

P5220013.jpg
P5220009.jpg
P5220010.jpg
P5220014.jpg
Straight lines thanks to 3M Blue painter's tape.

Last edited:
damarble said:
Looks good! Did you make the car mouse yourself? It looks factory to me.
factory - it was ordered from Directron

Thanks for the complements! And yes, it does look like a bumblebee.

@solid: Not my colors either. I stick with black/blue, black/green, and silver/blue

White_Pawn said:
OMG I WANT THAT MOUSE!!! I wonder if its any good though.
hmm, I didn't test it too much. Worked fine on the floor, my pants, and the top of the computer though. The only thing is that it's really light. You need to take it apart and add weight to it.

isnt the bumblebee an actual car? from the 70s if i remember correctly. Anyways, NICE paintjob! of course the g/f will like it, it's got "such a cute mouse"

Back