• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The OC Forums "Thank You" Thread!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I would like to thank everyone because this place would not be what it is without all of you.

A big "thank you" to OklahomaWolf for working to de-Noobie me, with regards to PSU's. :thup:

Thanks to deception for discussions regarding the DFI-NF4 systems.

A big thanks to the guru of overclocking, hitechjb1 for the excellent DFI NF4 testbed thread.

I wanna thank everyone who has answerd my stupid questions when overclocking was new to me a few years ago.
And I wanna also thank all the people who share their knowledge with others. I would not know what I know now about PCs and overclocking without your help :D :D :D

Thanx Ach and Ven0m for all your help with my Rheo stat and my masive delta.

Venom your a great member gladto see you so active these days.

...And Arch man whatto say.... your my life line man thanx for all your help on everything countless posts.

Keep up the great work guys.

I would like to thank all who ahve helped me in the past and present for that matter.
No matter how we may disagree ( the Nanotherm PCM+ incidents ) we always listen to the other person whether or not he/she maybe right.

A big hug and thank you for making me feel like I belong here.

Electron chaser this the Man.

Hooked me up with a receipt so I could get my antec PSU RMAed.

If there was a kissy face smiley on this BB then I would use it ;)

I'd like to thank all those who contribute to my further understanding of the OC world. Personally I'd like to thank Flapperhead and Reefa_Madness for teaching me not to sacrifice quality for cost and also putting me on the path for good DDR memory. Last but not least the one person that has really made my computing a much better experience, TICTAC for being one of the best bios modders. Dude you rule and my NF7-s loves you for it..... :p PEACE!!!!!

man, I have no idea where to start, everyone here is awesome...I'd have to say that the people that are frequently in the AMD CPU section have been a great help to me (especially sentential...you're awesome, man), and also OC-Master for his A8N-SLI bugs and workarounds thread. but seriously, everyone here rocks. thanks so much from taking me from never having built a rig before in my life (I'd never even touched a modern CPU until just last month) to cutting my OCing teeth on this A64 to busting through my wall at 218x11 (Now at 248x11 and still going!), all while vastly increasing my knowledge on the inner workings of a CPU and a memory chip and harnessing the power that is A64 and SLI. Thank you so much.

Why has this not been stickied yet?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I don't know why, but I'm glad everyone continues posting, and I might actually prefer it wasn't stickied - that way people aren't as likely to just post, but instead seek it out with sincere intentions.

I'd like to thank all the members, especially ones that have helped me out so much in learning abou overclocking, building my first watercooling system, and even the motivation to fold. People like I.M.O.G. ,Wedo, Nik,mdcomp, Sentential, flapperhead, Miralcos, SavageBasher,walaka7,DayUSeX,and everyone else that I forgot that has helped me. All the people that moderate and keep everything straight, thanks to you as well. All these guys are great and are really helpful people. Hopefully the forums stay as fun and informational as they are. And as always....FOLD ON :attn: :beer:

I would like to thank jigpu for introducing me to theese wonderful forums and all the members of the ocsetiteam for the great start.
I would like to also thank TC for being such a leader and also thelamac for getting me on track about posting rules and guidelines and such...

I have kinda made my home out of the laptop forum since my only computer is a laptop for the time being if you need help with your laptop I will try my very best to help you out...

I would also like to thank Ed for so many wonderful articles on the main page...

and I would like to also thank the other 50,000+ members that make this such a great place..

and skip... your name will forever be immortal among theese forums :beer:

Last edited:
I'm starting my first build this Friday all my parts are in (except for round IDE&floppy cables and router). The people here have been instrumental in my buying decisions and in answering so many of my questions. I'd like to thank Electron Chaser,I.M.O.G.,9mm Censor,Super Nade,Sentential just to name a few and so many others thanks for all the knowledge you have bestowed.

I just want to say, thank you to all, you guys are like a family to me, I never get a "sarcastic" answer like most other forums when I ask a noob question

I love youall

Keep up the good work!!

would like to thank fellow member (and senior) XWRed1. He's been very gracious in a very public argument with me on Linux vs. Windows for 'joe sixpack'. Would like to say thank you, and that I wish more forum members were as open to him to a great debate without getting nasty about it.

again, thanks XWRed1

I would like to think Sneaky for all the help he has given me in and outside the forums as well. He has helped me with my noobiest questions and answered them thoroughly. He still continues to answer my questions on everything: Lapping, Water Cooling, Air Cooling, parts, etc. :)

I wanted to thank Xenocide for actually making me feel that you guys look out for me! He saw a picture of me on my husband's avatar at another forum (the mustang one) and he PMed me to give a heads up. :D Thanks!

Back