• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The OC Forums "Thank You" Thread!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
id like to add another thank you this time for Sucka. this guy is truly something else. he and i just worked out a trade and he all but bent over backwards to make the transaction as easy for me as humanly possible he literally cut the downtime i would have had to 0. ive come across a few people in my time here at ocforums whove truly impressed me but this guy has easily taken the cake in that department. hes always helpful to people with similar hardware as his or on a topic in which hes well versed and is a positive reflection on these already great forums i just cant say enough good things about the guy. :thup:

Thanks for everyone who took the time to organize the AMD64 overclocking information the way its done. Specifically the AMD64 User Overclock chart, and they way its organized to navigate their Specs. Thats good stuff! :attn:

need to send out a thank you to Dark_15. He took an idea that Seven and I started with, and managed to turn it into a great one. He single-handidly re-organized the F@H stickies for easier reading, and he deserves a big thank you for that

TollhouseFrank said:
need to send out a thank you to Dark_15. He took an idea that Seven and I started with, and managed to turn it into a great one. He single-handidly re-organized the F@H stickies for easier reading, and he deserves a big thank you for that
Thanks Frank!

I gotta send one right back at you for getting me started on the re-organization process.

Tollhouse is the one who got the ball rolling... and I thank him for that.

I'd like to thank David, Khiloa, and Wings of God. David embraced me in a warm welcome to Overclockers Forums, as well as Overclockers Revolution. Khiloa and I have had many good discussions concerning GRUB, LILO, and XOSL. Thank you for giving me a better understanding, as well as concidering my point of view. Wings of God, well your always there when I go into the different message boards. You have helped me a lot. I think that all three of these men should be recognized for their help.

EDIT: Changed Overclocks Revolution to OverclockERs Revolution

Last edited:
Well, I don't remember when or where, but yes I got A LOT of help from some of the guys here in the forums.:p
Thank you guys!! :D

Thanks to hUMANbEATbOX, hainer36, and batboy for assisting me with my CPU selection and my path into overclocking in this thread.

Hope you haven't created an OC monster in me. My wife will hate you guys!

I'm truely sorry I cannot name any specifics, but I'd like to thank everyone at the OCForum for their help ever since I first started to get into overclocking. Now their knowledge passed onto me has been passed onto others...many many thanks to all the members at the OCForums that have helped me!

This is a Thank You, and possibly an "Above-And-Beyond of the year" to SSS!
where he easily could have said "tough cookies!", he's hot on the trail of a troll, and helping out an unfortunate member lured away from trading rules.
Good work, SSS!

in behalf, i would like to say thank you to the administrator and some moderators here for welcoming me.. there so nice.. im glad im a part of this community now.. keep up the good work guys..

Back