• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The OC Forums "Thank You" Thread!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks to David for giving Helsyeah the rank he deserves (even if its a temporary 1 week thing) for beating me fair and square in a folding competition.

Thanks to Stratcatprowlin for giving me the fx5200, and on its way a FSP Aurora 400watt psu and aero 7 cooler. Also for being the friend he is and for letting me set up and be admin on his cs:s server and for being in the [UA] clan.
Thanks man. :p

ati said:
Thanks to Stratcatprowlin for giving me the fx5200, and on its way a FSP Aurora 400watt psu and aero 7 cooler. Also for being the friend he is and for letting me set up and be admin on his cs:s server and for being in the [UA] clan.
Thanks man. :p

Awww...Thanks but I owe you for all the technical help to get evreything going so...Right back at ya freind :D

Thanks to those who are here no more: there are many who helped teach me that I no longer see around.

Thanks to those that have been here a while and are still here: some of you have become close friends, others less close but still friends nonetheless. You all have helped me merely by posting at times- some questions, some answers and others merely for the fun of it. :)

Thanks to those who are NEW here, for without "fresh blood" this place would get stale after a while.

Thanks to those who strive to follow forum policies, and even more thanks to those who screw up when they first get here, but respond well when friendly guidance is given. None of us are perfect, but trying to improve is good.

Thanks especially to all those I have disagreed with in threads while I have been here: almost all have worked to achieve at least mutual understanding, if not agreement. And done so without resorting to flames and such.

There is nobody here that is NOT deserving of my thanks- some of you I KNOW why I am grateful, and others I do not.
But without all of us, this place would not be what it is. :)

THANK YOU RYAN T for helping me build my sound system and answering each and everyone of my questions in detail.

I would like to say huge Thank You to all the mods who have the faith and confidence in my abilities and character that saw fit to promote me to senior member.

I would also like to say a personal thanks to SilverSinkSam for once again going above and beyond the call of duty. This time to purchase the last remaining 8 Delta GFB1212VHW fans of the 12 that I had found so that others here on the forum will have the oppourtunity to own this incredible fan. Another fine example of once again the Moderators leading from the front and setting the standards and values for others to follow.

-EC

i want to say BIG thaaanks to Navig

he built me an atx extension cable AND sent it to me,,, overseas.. and because of that i could not find a way to repay him... so thaaaaaaanks. :)

Electron Chaser said:
I would also like to say a personal thanks to SilverSinkSam for once again going above and beyond the call of duty. This time to purchase the last remaining 8 Delta GFB1212VHW fans of the 12 that I had found so that others here on the forum will have the oppourtunity to own this incredible fan. Another fine example of once again the Moderators leading from the front and setting the standards and values for others to follow.

-EC

I appreciate the kind words, but I should be thanking you for finding those fans I have been looking for for well over 3 years. Billa told me he had one and I've been jealous ever since.
As far as thanking people, there are to many to name as it would take me many days and nights to list all 58,727 people.

Electron Chaser said:
I would like to say huge Thank You to all the mods who have the faith and confidence in my abilities and character that saw fit to promote me to senior member.

-EC

Silversinksam said:
I appreciate the kind words, but I should be thanking you for finding those fans I have been looking for for well over 3 years. Billa told me he had one and I've been jealous ever since.
As far as thanking people, there are to many to name as it would take me many days and nights to list all 58,727 people.

I would like to thank both of you for.... everything actually. Thanks to EC for offering me a fan, and the same to SSS. I found i funny how you both PMed me about the same thing within ten minutes of eachother. Once again, Thank you!
woot.gif

I'd like to say thank you to ALL the Mods and other Seniors throught the
whole forum.

In no particular order all you'z guys wear'n:
Red/Blue/White/Green & of course the famous "PINK" stars....

Some are just regular members, but around here, thats nothin to sneez at.

You have been very helpful & patient with my questions.

There are "special thanks" that go out to several people, but the list is long,
and my memory is not. I know the deeds, but not all the names.

I hope to either pay it back, or pay it forward.

Thank you for the Blue stars. & the opportunity to
contribute more to the forum itself.

All time thanks, to my long time friend, who I can polk fun at occasionally,
is another Senior, and LOVES HAIRY WOMEN" - you know who you are.

:D :D :D

Recient thanks to Skou, RedDragon, MW521, Xaotic, Silver, LutaWicasa,
Voodoo Rufus, and almight HOOT.

Thanks everyone.
:attn:

(hehehe- only cost me a motorcycle RedDragon)

I stumbled upon this thread by clicking a link in gvblake22's sig which was in Mr.Guvernment's Project Journal, and thought I'd see what it was about. Great idea, this thread!

I have only been here a short time, but I have so many members to thank for help with the many questions I've had about different things, and advice that they have provided me with, that I don't think I can possibly name all of you.

Let's see, to start... MEGATHANKS have to go out to EnablingWolf for his steady stream of help and suggestions via email and IM's. He has provided me with invaluable help when it comes to optimizing my current rig, and also for helping me to get pointed to great parts for my upcoming build (which won't actually be done for a while, but it's a work in progress) and for helping with parts for the new rig I'm building for my mom!

Thanks go to karlpell for his advice and help with my monitoring software (The Intel Active Monitor works great!)

Thanks to diehrd for helping me with my GF68GT...making sure it was all unlocked!

Many Thanks go to fafnir, kendan and everyone else who tried so hard to help me with my router/AOL problem (still not quite resovled, but AOL will prolly lose a customer)

Thanks also gotta go out to knownuttin, batboy, alinosa. 3DFlyer, SolidxSnake, Electron Chaser and EVERYONE who has taken the time to help me with cooling advice, system advice and anything else I had a question about (because I know there have been a lot of questions, LOL!)

Thank You All! :cool:

Last edited:
Back