• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The OC Forums "Thank You" Thread!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks to stratcatprowlin for sending me a graphics card because i can't afford one right now...:D

Thanks to Pat (shard) for all the emotional support he's given me. For helping me more than I had ever imagined to get over my ex-GF after four years of pain, sorrow and deep depression. For helping me start my new life and opening my eyes to what's ahead of me.

Last edited:
Captain slug. Who has helped me out with many things and is currently helping me out with a problom. He has not stopped being kind and curtious. Cheers to you slug!

I want to send out another thanks to redduc900 for always giving me help in the M$ OS section. You da man!

and I also want to thank Captain Hook for making me laugh evertime I read one of his threads! You are very creative indeed :cool:
Captain Hook said:
Ye like spice eh? I need someone to swab me decks durin' me trip to the Indies! If yer seekin' some adventure let me know and I'll sign ye up for me crew! Tis true that you don't get paid a wage but I'll give you a cut o' any booty we get... whether it be shiny or fleshy if you know what I mean.. arr harr!!

Captain Hook

Thanks to: Paradoxmaker

Who guided me through fixing the color of my videos which have been discolored for a while. THANKS!

Thanks to Sentential and Ziggo0 for turning me onto these forums and helping me learn to OC and pick parts for my rig.

Big thanks to all the people I've dealt with trading so far !

Great place here huge thanks to mods and admins !

A huge thanks to Sewerbeing, who helped me resolve a problom I was having with my VGA cards and DFI along with figuring out what resistor to use in Project: Antec.

An even bigger thanks to ReddragonXXX who has, and still is helping me learn the basics of OCing along with more advance info/ocin. He has not stopped supporting me and bearing with me even when I acted a little strange...we did have out good times tho:) Thanks So Much!!

"Do It"

~Ken

thanks to voigts, who so kindly sent me a bottle of blue antifreeze so i could achieve a the blue color that i needed in my loop.

and thanks to Reddragonxxx for so kindly sending me some 7/16th tubing, cause i helped him understand the basics of watercooling.

Thanks to Sucka for helping me organize a DRAM Database thread and a massive thanks to felinusz for things/favours too numerous to count!

Thanks to emboss and Moto for teaching me everything I know about CPU architecture!

Big thanks to everybody who contributes , Dread-Star, RedDragonXXX ;)

Son1990 said:
"Do It"

~Ken

HAHA...LOL :clap:

Big thanx to CCUABIDExORxDIE for helping me out with w/c (thanx to him I finally decided to switch to H20) also big thanx goes out to Sentenial for getting me an awsome deal on 4xDelta VHE's for $20...WOOT and for taking all the picture of the products that I wanted to place on classifieds.

The bigest thanx goes out to OCForums Administrators/Moderators for making this such a good place for us OC'ers to come to :beer:

Last edited:
First of all I would like to thank the Admins and Mods here for making this Forum one of the best I have been involved with. You can see that appreciation everytime I post in my signature.

I'd also like to thank TollHouseFrank for welcoming my to the forums when I first joined and offered his help to find anything if I ever needed it. That was real nice.

I'd like to thank Sucka for puttin gup with my misplaced scores on the OC3D Teams, anhd for being so nice an helpful in posts, and in PM's. He is a big help to that community and has been very helpful to me.

I'd like to thank larva for being so generous and taking the time to answer questions in the PSU's and Cases forum and othwr forums. he has alot of knowledge and has answered questions for me many times. He also makes some of the most eloquent posts on this forum on top of his vast experience with computers.

Many have helped me here, and I wish I could remember them all. I do appreciate it, and I thank you all. I'm sure I'll be making many more of these posts here.

Nothing huge but the moderator Macklin01 has helped me on a few occasions w/ thread title edits, and other stuff.

Bumping this thread for:

- LutaWicasa for helping me get used to my green stars.
- SewerBeing for greenifying my avatar a bit to make it match :D

I'd like to thank Yuriman, for all the help he has given me over the years with computers. He helped build mine and he gives me information and tips, and he is an all around great person.

Back