• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The OC Forums "Thank You" Thread!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
From a few months about, but KRAG tested an SLI bridge for me a while back. It proved to me some things I needed to know.

THANKS, KRAG!

i gotta thank RedDragonXXX for the DFI threads and SuperNade for the DFI Stable Settings Thread. and everyone else whose helped me.

and how could i forget...the classified mods that do their job everyday and keep us free of scammers and trolls. and all the other mods. keep up the good work guys!

Last edited:
Thanks Godman and Krag for being awsome buyers and buying my stuff. :D

Thank you to Wiked_Klown and Wedo for kickstarting a BF2 clan.

Thank you SSS, JoT, and Krag for keeping the classies safe.

Thank you Nerdlogic for helping me out in bad times.

Thank you Krag for helping me out during really bad times.

And thanks to everyone for just offering a awsome atmoshpere here!

Thanks to GVblake, CCuabide, Sewerbeing, (once again) RedDragonXXX, EC (of course, now finish the closet!) and everyone ealse who has helped or supported me in one way or another!

Cheers.

Want to give thanks to the participants of the first Team32 Artwork Challenge and the winners.

Threemee2189 won the Paint Competition, and Ghettocomp won the Photoshop competition.

Ghetto already claimed his prize (my sig) for a month (and being generous, i'll let him keep it to christmas, even though that is over 30 days from when he claimed it). depending on when Threemee claims his prize (my avatar) for a month, i may extend his claim-time as well to keep it fair (an extra 2 weeks doesn't hurt, eh ghetto?)

Though they didn't win, i'd like to thank the others that participated and in no particular order:

David
King_Warg
jcw88 (possibly the most unique entries)
Samurai Sam
Sjaak

and for those that lent thier talents as judges:

hibner
Mark620
mdcomp
Benvanz
pscout
dicecca112
shelnutt2
who
Nexus Realized
khiloa
Captain Newbie

again, thanks to all the participants for making some of the most memorable mspaint artwork and photoshops i've ever seen, and to the judges for being very fair, and keeping it very interesting till the last vote came in.

I got to thank Xaotic, was ready to go out of his way to help me.

Thanks to Nexus Realized for agreeing to be the first guinee pig for the new T32 Member Spotlights i'm working on. Others are to follow, but being first has its' own little fun.

Again, thanks to Nexus and to all the others who are going to be spotlighted soon and allowed me to interview them for this purpose.

TollhouseFrank said:
Want to give thanks to the participants of the first Team32 Artwork Challenge and the winners.

Threemee2189 won the Paint Competition, and Ghettocomp won the Photoshop competition.

Ghetto already claimed his prize (my sig) for a month (and being generous, i'll let him keep it to christmas, even though that is over 30 days from when he claimed it). depending on when Threemee claims his prize (my avatar) for a month, i may extend his claim-time as well to keep it fair (an extra 2 weeks doesn't hurt, eh ghetto?)

Though they didn't win, i'd like to thank the others that participated and in no particular order:

David
King_Warg
jcw88 (possibly the most unique entries)
Samurai Sam
Sjaak

and for those that lent thier talents as judges:

hibner
Mark620
mdcomp
Benvanz
pscout
dicecca112
shelnutt2
who
Nexus Realized
khiloa
Captain Newbie

again, thanks to all the participants for making some of the most memorable mspaint artwork and photoshops i've ever seen, and to the judges for being very fair, and keeping it very interesting till the last vote came in.

idd like to thank frank for letting me use his vatar as a prize
id also like to thank the judges for choosing me as t3h paint winner (i still think some people did better but whatever)

and id like to thank every single user on the forums for making this place great!

I like to thank

1.Malpine walis
2.Shard
3.SolidXsnake

for being pretty awosme on the forum ( and allso like to thank the rest fo the gang for not yelling at my grammar and become grammer police ) I know I suck and i'm going to try to work on it. ROCK ON OVERCLOCKERS.COM.

Hey your welcome DerekDRP, anytime man.

I would like to most definatly thank all the n00bs, and others that come to this site seeking answers to their questions, gives me something to do, and I realy enjoy helping you guys. Anytime guys, anytime.

I'd like thank Larva for his contributions to the forums.
He's one of few members that puts foward an unbiased few of things, analysis’s people's situations as they come and gives a sensible, informed and well worded (a rarity these days) suggestion/solution.

Tops marks! :)

I'd like to give a big THANK YOU to Landshark, Oric, and WarriorII!

I've had some RL issues going on, and these guys have stepped it up in not only trying to help me deal with those issues and help me get past the issues, but taking over 'self assigned duties' i gave myself in the Folding Section (like the Member Spotlights, Artwork Competition, etc..).

I think they deserve a round of applause just for being there when they weren't asked to be.

TollhouseFrank said:
I'd like to give a big THANK YOU to Landshark, Oric, and WarriorII!

I've had some RL issues going on, and these guys have stepped it up in not only trying to help me deal with those issues and help me get past the issues, but taking over 'self assigned duties' i gave myself in the Folding Section (like the Member Spotlights, Artwork Competition, etc..).

I think they deserve a round of applause just for being there when they weren't asked to be.
you are VERY VERY welcome THF!!! it's my pleasure to be your substitue while you are taking care the RL issue!!! good luck to you my friend!!! :beer:

Back