• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The phase-change help thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
sandman001 said:
And this one is reserved for a small guide on setting up a system

order
Orientation
brazing
filling
tweaking

can you finish your work plz.. before i ask stupid question on the forum it will be a good idea to finish this sticky topic ;)

any way my question is more about the order and orientation.. what i think is that order.. compressor-> condensor (to turn gas liquid?)->restrictor->evaporator

but then 2 question pop-up in my little head :rolleyes:
1- what are the input and output tube size for the condensor... ratio like input:1 output:0.125 ?

2- what are the input and output tube size for the evaporator... ratio like input:0.125 output:1 ?

Direct die, I would look for at least 1/3HP min. if your case is too small to fit one of that size in, get a bigger one or build the unit its own case.. Much less and the performance will be disapointing IMHO.

Prometeia Mach II GT

hi dose anyone know where i can get a mounting kit for Prometeia Mach II GT on a LGA775 socket from

I think he's right; making one is about all you're going to be able to do with that older unit. Those things came out in 2005 and I can't even find a homepage for the manufacturer (chip-con).

Back