• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED The Water-Cooled System picture thread v2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Anybody here have any picture or know of a YouTube video about water cooling set up for the Silverstone Temjin TJ11
I'm looking for idea on water cooling set up for that case
Below is my old rig, i'm getting bore with the 800D and want a new case, the SilverStone TJ11 seen to be an awesome case and i want to build my next pc using that case :)
picture.php

Anybody here have any picture or know of a YouTube video about water cooling set up for the Silverstone Temjin TJ11
I'm looking for idea on water cooling set up for that case
Below is my old rig, i'm getting bore with the 800D and want a new case, the SilverStone TJ11 seen to be an awesome case and i want to build my next pc using that case :)
picture.php

TJ11 is super easy, just look up the TJ07 or the MurderBox and use what people did with those, they're all just restylized versions of each other.

Also, take a look at these videos, they are building in a TJ11... i linked to part 2 because it is when they talk about the components (it's a 4 part series)...

Thanks appreciated probably going to go to AMD in the near future

also confused by this. The 950 will perform better than most Bulldozer processors ( probs all of them tbh) Unless your talking about switching to piledriver when its out ( AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH WHAT A STUPID NAME :rofl:) in which case i doubt it will even out perform the SB processors. And considering you can pcik up a 2500k second had so cheap nowadays there seems little incentive to move to amd any time soon. :screwy:

@ fyshawk, what model are those red fans on your rad? I just got that board and am waiting to pick up another 950 or 960 and would love those fans in my rig as well.Nice setup man!

that there is purty... nicely done... i like the cohesiveness... was this your first forway into H2O? how difficult did you find the build process?

kudos!

DOH! I've been following your build log.... I knew it was your first foray into H2O... i'll ask questions in the other thread... whoooooops ;)

My first watercooling build. Still some minor things to be done, for example putting LED's in the bay res, will do that on my next flush (around December). Let me know anything else I may want or need to do!

On the side panel there is an etching, can't tell because of the flash. It is of a T-Rex holding an M16 looking gun reading "Pwnasaur" under it. PWNASAUR is what I named the computer.

View attachment 111537
View attachment 111538
View attachment 111539
View attachment 111540
View attachment 111541

Last edited:
My first watercooling build. Still some minor things to be done, for example putting LED's in the bay res, will do that on my next flush (around December). Let me know anything else I may want or need to do!

On the side panel there is an etching, can't tell because of the flash. It is of a T-Rex holding an M16 looking gun reading "PWNASAUR" under it. PWNASAUR is what I named the computer.

inline images.png

Back