• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Wii is in use again!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FudgeNuggets

The Wii has become more my wife's game system than mine. Rented Bust A Move for it and she loves it. I'll buy it for her later this month. You can play 8 players on it because the controls are so simple that each Wii-mote (x4) and each nunchuck (x4) control a player for a total of 8.

Can't wait for Mario Galaxy. Will eventually try MP3.

Eventually try MP3? The must-own game for the Wii, and you'll 'eventually' try it? It's like sex, dude! It's fantastic!

No try, just buy. You'll like it.

Guys im just waiting for smash bro's once that comes out, im buying a wii. after which all my school work, ocf, and job will become secondary =).

I might preorder SSBB.

Getting MP3 in two weeks, but first I'll get the firs two MP's along with a cheap gamecube controller and cheap memory card.

But first I have to beat Zelda.

I have a long task of things to do.

Well,
I won't be buying Bust A Move after returning it to the video store. My wife beat it on all modes after playing for about 4 hours a night on the weekend and 2 on the weekdays. What is it with these Nintendo games being so short and so easy? I assume MP3 and Zelda are the exceptions.....

Back